Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The poor girl may as well be invisible. Why is it the most beloved, popular, well liked, beautiful girl on the WTA tour gets zero publicity or anything. Do you think she prefers it that way as opposed to attention/media seeking hound Sharapova?

Doesnt matter. I just pray to the Lil baby lord in the manger that our lil Masha wins this entire tournament.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Club_Fed said:
The poor girl may as well be invisible. Why is it the most beloved, popular, well liked, beautiful girl on the WTA tour gets zero publicity or anything. Do you think she prefers it that way as opposed to attention/media seeking hound Sharapova?

Doesnt matter. I just pray to the Lil baby lord in the manger that our lil Masha wins this entire tournament.
I love Makiri, but i wouldnt call Maria S a publicity seeker, she doesnt pay the press to take pictures of her and follow her everywhere and they decide which pictures are released but yeah more of Makiri would be nice also

·
Registered
114,776 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If sharapova is not a publicity seeking attention hound then why did she pose for the SI swimsuit issue and why does she act like the world revolves around her and her stupid sponsors? I'm not buying the junk she is selling, I don't care how expensive or glamorous or nice it is or whatever. her cameras, her clothes, her videogames, her cell phones, her board games, she can take all that stuff and shove it.

You would never see Our Lil' Maria making such a spectacle of herself because she is a sweetie :angel: :worship:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Club_Fed said:
If sharapova is not a publicity seeking attention hound then why did she pose for the SI swimsuit issue and why does she act like the world revolves around her and her stupid sponsors? I'm not buying the junk she is selling, I don't care how expensive or glamorous or nice it is or whatever. her cameras, her clothes, her videogames, her cell phones, her board games, she can take all that stuff and shove it.

You would never see Our Lil' Maria making such a spectacle of herself because she is a sweetie :angel: :worship:
well its not really a publicity its money, everyone wants to have money (well i think) and im sure they were staggering amounts shes was offered, would be hard to say no, you could say Makiri took her chance of advertisement with Stella Mcartney and may take some other offers in the future if they arrive, as i said its just a side job, but im glad she has a good bunch of people behind Maria S and stick to only 3 off court projects a year

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
beautiful Makiri! anyway she just had a convincing win against vania King, 6-2 6-1 !! Go makiri!!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Club_Fed said:
The poor girl may as well be invisible. Why is it the most beloved, popular, well liked, beautiful girl on the WTA tour gets zero publicity or anything.
If she gets "zero publicity or anything" as you say, then how can she be the most popular or most beloved/well liked? :scratch: Anyway, to answer your question...why? Tell her to win a Grandslam soon. ;)

Do you think she prefers it that way as opposed to attention/media seeking hound Sharapova?
Nope I don't think Kirilenko prefers it that way. I think a good number of girls would want to be in Sharapova's shoes because whichever way you look at it, the girl wins, has reached number 1, and is a consistent top 5 player. Part of the reason Maria S. gets publicity is because of what she has achieved and what she continues to achieve. :p

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Club_Fed said:

You sound really jealous.....

·
Registered
776 Posts
bellascarlett said:
Nope I don't think Kirilenko prefers it that way. I think a good number of girls would want to be in Sharapova's shoes because whichever way you look at it, the girl wins, has reached number 1, and is a consistent top 5 player. Part of the reason Maria S. gets publicity is because of what she has achieved and what she continues to achieve. :p
I couldn't agree more. :)
I hope that she will do well especially in GS because it means that more attentions come along.
If she was meant to be great, then the time will come. ;)

·
Registered
12,922 Posts
it'd be a breath of fresh air if she actually doesnt like all the media attention....would make me like her even more

·
Registered
511 Posts
Club_Fed said:

Little Maria has probably not been asked by Sports Illustrated to pose, and if she was asked, she would probably do it......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts