Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just a personal thought...

I used to like her but her on-court behavior is getting worse all the time. I just watched the highlights. What is it about the exaggerated come ons. Deliberately too loud to make the opponent angry? Fist pumps are fine, come ons are fine but she's not in an opera and we don't have to turn the volume down when she's shouting come on. I hope she's already not turned into a Hewitt and she can be a little bit more respectful to her opponents.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Boirsy your such a :retard: you always make such sh*t threads and posts that are boring and uninteresting

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
i love it.i think watching match when after a good point noone does nothing is boring.i like to see emotion.she can do it if she wants it gets her pumped up so she wins.hingis didnt care that she did it she didnt do anything to say she didnt like it shes not like hewitt where he yells cmon on every error his oppenent hits

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Avram Bakalina said:
Who cares about you?
Well said .Boirsy, yesterday you started a thread asking what player had the biggest dick. What the hell are you playing at :confused:? you are so disliked on this site it isn't funny :smash:

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
borisy said:

I used to like her but her on-court behavior is getting worse all the time. I just watched the highlights. What is it about the exaggerated come ons. Deliberately too loud to make the opponent angry? Fist pumps are fine, come ons are fine but she's not in an opera and we don't have to turn the volume down when she's shouting come on. I hope she's already not turned into a Hewitt and she can be a little bit more respectful to her opponents.

Isn't it intense...Ohh I love this game.....!!!

When evrything all the other players are giving us is BORING, including my Justine who has been out and about streamrolling opponents, A Sharapova match is something, even though the score doesn;t suggest it but by just listening to it, the match seems to be the match of all matches.....

VAMOS!!!!

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
borisy said:

I used to like her but her on-court behavior is getting worse all the time. I just watched the highlights.

Why don't you watch the match next time? Maria did nothing wrong out there; now YOUR behavior on the other hand....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
ezekiel said:
hate to agree with the thread starter but we all know and see things but let's all forgive her Masha is a baby :baby:

:lol: Maria isn't the baby here...

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Junex said:
Isn't it intense...Ohh I love this game.....!!!

When evrything all the other players are giving us is BORING, including my Justine who has been out and about streamrolling opponents, A Sharapova match is something, even though the score doesn;t suggest it but by just listening to it, the match seems to be the match of all matches.....

VAMOS!!!!
there is nothing wrong with showing emotion in a sport except when it's upsportsmanlike and in your face. Tennis loses fans because of it. In basketball you have this issue with players hanging on the rim and they get technical fouls for that for example , there should be some rules for unsportsmanlike behaviour in tennis too.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
ezekiel said:
there is nothing wrong with showing emotion in a sport except when it's upsportsmanlike and in your face. Tennis loses fans because of it. In basketball you have this issue with players hanging on the rim and they get technical fouls for that for example , there should be some rules for unsportsmanlike behaviour in tennis too.

give me a break seriously.its not like her oppenents start crying when she does it everyone hollars cmon's sharapova just happens to do it a little louder cause it gets her pumped up

·
Registered
142 Posts
I kinda agree in some ways.....i thought hr come ons and fist pumps today were a little too much-she was really in Martina's face and giving her glares. I know its each to their own but it gives the appearance that shes not respectful even if thats not how she wants to be.

I also think crowds could get behind her much more if she changed the way in which sh did the come ons and stuff cos o dont think she should stop as its part of her.

·
Banned
6,444 Posts
borisy said:

I guess you didn't that other memo that's been circulating around the WTA. Sharapova isn't the only player that grunts, yells "come on," or pumps her fists.

Your Hater Card has been approved, and you will receive it by mail in 2-3 business days.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts