Tennis Forum banner
1461 - 1480 of 1627 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,431 Posts
Very disappointing she won't be at the NBO. Regardless of how she plays, she has charisma that would give the event extra buzz.

·
Premium Member
38,431 Posts
I haven’t seen anything announcing her withdrawal yet. Can you point to the source?
I made an assumption because at first I couldn't find anything online referring to her participation, plus guessing that her foot may not be fully healed. But now I see that she is scheduled for the main draw:

Top storylines heading into the 2022 National Bank Open

"Joining Andreescu in the main draw is 19-year-old Laval native Leylah Annie Fernandez"

So we'll hope she's healthy and doesn't have to bail.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I made an assumption because at first I couldn't find anything online referring to her participation, plus guessing that her foot may not be fully healed. But now I see that she is scheduled for the main draw:

"Joining Andreescu in the main draw is 19-year-old Laval native Leylah Annie Fernandez"

Omg nooo don't do that again! I saw your post and went scouring through the internet trying to find news of her withdrawal 😭I think you just wanted to make us panic a little I see you!

NBO socials have been promoting her for a while!

·
Premium Member
38,431 Posts
Omg nooo don't do that again! I saw your post and went scouring through the internet trying to find news of her withdrawal 😭I think you just wanted to make us panic a little I see you!

NBO socials have been promoting her for a while!
Okay, my bad, sorry. :sobbing:...:lol2:

• Haha
Reactions: CrystalXx

·
Registered
10,928 Posts

You are pure evil, Shifty. Living up to your name, I see, :devil:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Leylah posted an IG story in a car with Bianca... so pretty sure she's in Toronto :love: The trees outside def look like my city's trees LOL

Btw, is there really no way to track the results of the pre-qualy tournament until they announce the QWC recipient? Ugh
I actually don't belong to any social media platforms unless you count this place.LOL Are there any pics of Leylah and Bibi together? Would love to see them together if you wouldn't mind posting it here. Thanks in advance! :cool:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I actually don't belong to any social media platforms unless you count this place.LOL Are there any pics of Leylah and Bibi together? Would love to see them together if you wouldn't mind posting it here. Thanks in advance! :cool:
This is from Roland Garros. It's the only pic I've seen of them together recently.
Smile Footwear Shoe Sleeve Happy

1461 - 1480 of 1627 Posts