Tennis Forum banner

2581 - 2600 of 2620 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Welcome :bigwave:
I think we'll be seeing a lot more over the next few days. How long have you lurked for Ian?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Thanks. We'll I've been checking in for over a year now, enjoying the witty banter and frequent dramatics :) You guys certainly don't pull any punches. This place is the best for finding fresh info on Maria so I just had to sign up today - or get cut off from supply.

·
Registered
12,444 Posts
Thanks. We'll I've been checking in for over a year now, enjoying the witty banter and frequent dramatics :) You guys certainly don't pull any punches. This place is the best for finding fresh info on Maria so I just had to sign up today - or get cut off from supply.
True , the collection of pics is unrivaled and you hear everything first here. You're German right? I always thought Ian was an Irish/British name. :lol:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hi guys,Matt here from NZ. I've been viewing this Siberian Siren section for years,probably the best information source on the internet for Maria Sharapova. When I saw it had been made private,I feared the worst,because I had been banned years ago for posting some rubbish on the craziness that is GM. Anyway,I have no interest in ever posting there ever again,I'm mainly on here to get info on Maria. Cheers

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
Hi guys,Matt here from NZ. I've been viewing this Siberian Siren section for years,probably the best information source on the internet for Maria Sharapova. When I saw it had been made private,I feared the worst,because I had been banned years ago for posting some rubbish on the craziness that is GM. Anyway,I have no interest in ever posting there ever again,I'm mainly on here to get info on Maria. Cheers
Welcome :yeah:

If there's one positive to all this, people who have been innocently lurking are now "forced" to become part of our community :lol:

Welcome to you too Ian! :cheer:

·
Registered
12,444 Posts
EDIT: Just seen on desktop, you've been here since 2007. :lol:

·
MA5HA
33,778 Posts
Hi there, my name is Ian, greetings from Berlin, I was "forced" to finally de-lurk today :) Anyway, I bought tickets for RG semis and final so I'm praying to all things holy and unholy that Masha makes it to that stage.
Welcome!!

And I hope you get to see Maria (even though it's very unlikely) :sobbing:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hello, everyone! I just joined because of the new forum restrictions. Anyway, I've been a fan of tennis and Maria for about 3 years now. I'm excited for Roland Garros! I hope Maria does well! :)

·
Registered
25,060 Posts
This forum restriction might have been the best thing for us :lol: so many lovely new faces! :hearts:

·
God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,923 Posts
welcome newbies :cheer: enjoy your stay :angel:

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Oh God. :spit:

I should've introduced myself here when I first had joined. (Like a year ago). :spit:

It looks like I need to explore the place better. :tears:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Umm, I'm new too, I'm not very interesting I'm afraid:wavey:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hey everyone! Yea, like the other posters have stated, the new forum restrictions have finally made me come out of hiding, probably a good thing. :) I've been lurking for 3 or so years now and have been a Sharapova fan since about 2005! I've been here through most of the tough loses and great wins the last few years seeing your reactions, now hopefully I can share mine! Can't wait to cheer on our girl together :bounce:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
The one good thing coming out of this apparent new rule is new fans coming out of hiding :hearts: Welcome everyone :cheer:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Welcome everyone :wavey:

2581 - 2600 of 2620 Posts