Tennis Forum banner

2561 - 2580 of 2620 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello everyone!

I read this forum for several months, especially for pictures and news of Maria, so I decided to join it.:bounce:

Forum name: ChrisPova
D.O.B.: July 19th, 1994
Other likes: Djokovic, TV shows, movies, football
Other: I’ve became a fan of Masha during Roland-Garros 2009. I started with doublefaultpova :crying2:

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
hi guys! my name's dave. been following tennis closely for more than 5 years now. sadly i just started playing a year ago.

i've been reading and following TF for more than 2 years now. i finally decided to join in the fun. loved your posts and i LOL at your GIFs all the time.

i used to hate maria mainly because of her screaming and coz i used to think she was dating novak ( i remember seeing her in novak's box in USO 2008 after losing to aga). after focusing on her game i can now say im a die-hard fan. haha

see u around!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Forum name: tennisjunky

D.O.B: 04/25/85

Lives: bicostal new york and southern california

Job: parents are wealthy and im lazy but will likely work for my dad at some point

Fave Music: classical, i play piano and violin and clarinet and saxaphone, i like 90's r&b and 80's pop music

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I have been following tennis since spring, 2009. I'm on TF almost 2 years but for now I haven't been really active. I'm huge fan of Sharapova.

Forum name: MaSharp
D.O.B.: February, 22, 1994
Occupation: I finished high school this summer. Go to university in october. I'll study spanish&italian.
Other likes: I love tennis, mostly WTA but I support Rafa Nadal too. I also like watching some other sports, especially alpine sking and athletics sometimes.
Music: I listen a lot of things but not jazz, metal...I like Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey, David Guetta, Eminem and many other. Also I like some italian and spanish artists for example Gloria Trevi, Marco Mengoni, Tiziano Ferro, Laura Pausini, Camila, etc.
Other: I'm single and gay. I used to train athletics and was pretty succesfull. I have two sisters, one is my twin, 8 minutes older than me. :lol: I speak english but not so well and can also comunicate in spanish.

I think it's enough. If you want too know anything else, just ask. :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Forum Name: Pimp_Me_Pova
City: Small town near Zagreb
D.O.B. 12 July 1989
Fan of Masha: since Wimbly 2004, while i was cheering for karolina sprem i found out about masha
Others: Federer, Kim Clijsters, Kvitova, Lisicki, Croatian players
Music: Bon Jovi, U2, Katy Perry, well almost all current that i like
Hobbies: Swimming all the time :bounce: various sports occasionally like badminton, tennis, basketball

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi, I've been following this forum for ages but have only recently joined. I absolutely love tennis and follow the WTA and ATP. Been a Maria fan since her win at Wimbledon and that touching moment when she tried to call her Mum from CC and could not get through! BUT I also enjoy watching Serena and Vika (sorry ;)). One of my sons is at a tennis academy and has a national rank ( for 14U), but I can't play to save my life!! I enjoy most of the threads on the forum but GM can definitely attract some scary posters!
See you guys around, peace and love to all.

·
Banned
665 Posts
Hello,
fan of WTA/ATP, and Maria. Been watching her since 2003.
Life name: Rich
Currently in NYC, field of interest: finance/economics, and technology.
Fan of hip hop, industrial rock.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hi Everyone! Been following this forum since 2008, but just recently decided to become a member. I love Maria Sharapova too much that I only have my eyes and attention to her, no more no less, hahaha. I was born and raised in the US and luckily leaves a few miles away from Masha's residence in Manhattan Beach. Would love to catch her jogging or training along the beach one day. That will be a dream come true for me..

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi there, my name is Ian, greetings from Berlin, I was "forced" to finally de-lurk today :) Anyway, I bought tickets for RG semis and final so I'm praying to all things holy and unholy that Masha makes it to that stage.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Hi! It's nice to have someone new people in :wave: even if you were "forced" by the recent changes :lol:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi! It's nice to have someone new people in :wave: even if you were "forced" by the recent changes :lol:
Thanks for the welcome, I'm actually posting from your beautiful capital right now, first time visit to Roma. Exhausted and stuffed with food but happy :D

2561 - 2580 of 2620 Posts