Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
basically, what Rebecca is trying to ask is what the fuck do they do with the testicles when they create the mangina? It's very important to both of us, having both recently undergone sex changes.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
I don't know anything but fi you like cinema there's a great monologue in All about my mother where Agrado explains all her surgery operation though her dick still remains there

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I saw many programs about that since it fascinates me. apparently many transsexuals already start to say that they don't feel fine in their body when they are very young (often when they start to talk), it are often big drama's when a boy wants a wear a dress and girls not. here it's possible now that children who serious feel that way can get hormons so that they will not become a full men or women in the teenage years and then can decide if they want surgery when they are ready with growing. I don't know if that's good though but then I am a girl and am happy to be one so who I am to judge!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
isn't what rebecca's means about hermaphodites then?;)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
isn't what rebecca's means about hermaphrodites then?;)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Someone has been watching too much Katherine ;)

ps shouldn't you be out during koninginnedag?

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
but they are often not build the right way with transsexuals it's more about a wrong combination of hormons well that's only what I think!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
no I don't. then I only spend money on all nonsense stuf at the rommelmarkt!

and yeah I have watch to much catherine;)

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I think it's the nastiest and most rediculous thing ever invented and is a last resort for ppl with mental issues.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I don't know it's obvious that somebody above made a mistake so why not do something.

there is also an "illness" where people hate certain bodyparts and want to cut them off.
I don't know if that's oke!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
DunkMachine said:
I don't know about you guys, but I think it's the nastiest and most rediculous thing ever invented and is a last resort for ppl with mental issues.
I somewhat agree. To me homosexuality is normal but transexuality I don't really understand probably because I've never met someone who was transexual.

But there's a poster that posts here under DeniseM who I understand is very happy living as a woman now, which wasn't always the case. She's a classy person, perhaps she could answer some of the questions that you have.

·
Registered
19,296 Posts
One of the "boys" I am usually stuck with knew a man who had the "full treatment" and became a woman. He told me apart from the hormones and breast implants, the surgeon removed the penis, created a vagina, or mangina, whatever you want to call it, but the penis itself is not fully discarded. They take the sensitive areas from it that can create sensations and somehow work it into the new vagina. He claims the woman cannot really have a "total" orgasm, but that intercouse with a man can make her feel good with sensations, it is not like some guy is just ramming her and she is getting nothing out of it. My friend never mentioned what they did with the testicles. The hormones are supposed to smooth the body out a little, like the arms and all so they look less masculine. I have seen a few transsexuals, and it is pretty obvious, but, of course, the ones that are not obvious, you would never know. My friend claims his girlfriend has slept with men who had no idea. True or not, who knows. If Neely can have plastic surgery to look 40 after all her years of abusing the red ones and booze, then I guess a man can look exactly like a woman in all respects!

I do not know what is involved when a woman goes to a man.

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
So homosexuality is normal, transsexuality is not. Bottomline is, no matter what puts us off or offends us, we're really not in any position to judge (not saying you were, Messenger, i know it was just an opinion).

Helen, call back your friend and find out what the fuck happened to her nutsack!

barriedude, you are a liar! We know you secretly long to be a man!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
No you're right about not judging people. I said I didn't understand it, so that's why it freaks me out.

Anyway, I used to be a little homophobic before but I guess this board helps people to overcome that ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts