Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serena Vs Mauresmo
This could go two ways.
A)Mauresmo in 3 sets if she plays aggressive and Serves and Volleys. Serena will be under alot of pressure with Mauresmo barreling to the net every other point. Mauresmo won't win from the base line. In this circumstance, Mauresmo wins 6-3 2-6,6-4.

B) Serena in two sets, if she doesn't have a let down after the Capriati blowout. She has to remain focused and have her serve popping. It will be easier if Mauresmo stays on the base line. In this circumstance, Serena wins
6-2, 6-3. The key is if Serena understands that her head to head means nothing. I hope Serena doesn't go into this match under-estimating Amelie.

Davenport Vs Sharapova
Davenport wins 6-3,6-2. If Davenport is off and having trouble with her service games, Davenport wins 7-5, 6-3.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
Serena Injured, Amélie injured, Lindsay injured, Masha Injured...

Kim comes from supporting lleyton and takes the trophy...

Oh dream...

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
i don´t know it all depends on how well Serena plays. sure that Momo can come to the net but against a player with so much power in her shots it´s a bit hard and let´s not forget that Serena does passing shots almost in every part of the court.yeah i think that Serena can win this if she plays at this lvl.

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
bibifanofjuju said:
Serena Injured, Amélie injured, Lindsay injured, Masha Injured...

Kim comes from supporting lleyton and takes the trophy...

Oh dream...
And how did she reach the Semis? :confused: :p

Then Jen gets a chance before.... :cool: :angel:

I predict: Final S. Williams - L. Davenport-Leach

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
i want that Serena - Davenport final so so bad. they always play so good against each other.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
GermanBoy said:
And how did she reach the Semis? :confused: :p
LOL.. the thing is she didn't reach them, but she'd come to replace injured players.. (i said it was a dream..lol)

But.. as i come to think of it.. what would happened if lindsay, serena, momo and masha get injured at the same time (i know it's stupid, but...)

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
S. WILLIAMS def. A. MAURESMO 6-1 6-3

L. DAVENPORT-LEACH def. M. SHARAPOVA 7-5 6-1

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Serena wins 6-2 6-1
Lindsay wins 7-6 6-2

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
i hope to god Serena wins :(
i really hope that Linzi wins too even though i love Masha cuz she's playing so well, and she's been a bit unlucky with her slam draws (especially here) for the past couple of years :yeah:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I hope Serena wins but if people assume that Serena is already in the final..well that would be a big mistake. Mauresmo is playing better and gaining confidence. I think if Serena was at her peak but she's still not playing the way I've seen her play before her injury.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Lindsay 6-4,6-4.

Serena 7-5,6-4.

If this does happen, then im afraid that Serena will win the final :sad:, but Lindsay would have had a great tourney! :)

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
Jasmin said:
I hope Serena wins but if people assume that Serena is already in the final..well that would be a big mistake. Mauresmo is playing better and gaining confidence. I think if Serena was at her peak but she's still not playing the way I've seen her play before her injury.
Well Momo herself didn´t look all too well against Paola, sooooo....

·
Registered
900 Posts
Serena 6-4 6-3
Maria 3-6 6-2 6-2

1 - 20 of 42 Posts