·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
what a bastard - you'd think he take 2 seconds to learn her name, it's not like he didn't know he was going to make that presentation

·
Registered
18,828 Posts
that was kinda stupid of him. it's not like justine's name is soo hard to say. her name is not kdfladhfshfdskf that he had to make that error.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
LindsayRulez said:
what a bastard - you'd think he take 2 seconds to learn her name, it's not like he didn't know he was going to make that presentation
No kidding! Fool!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
It wasn't an error - it was simple disrespect. I can't believe that. Things like that make American fans, especially big executives, look so ignorant. Now I can't blame everyone else after seeing that idiot.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
that was kinda funny I guess ;-)

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There really is no excuse for that. The only way it could have been worse is if he had called her Venus or Serena. :lol:

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
It was like Ross saying "I take thee ... Rachel" instead of Emily

:lol: :lol: but also :( :(

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
I've heard Justine called much worse, and she still has TWO Grand Slam titles.

But will they keep her warm at night?? :sad:

;)

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
Unbelievable :rolleyes: Did he even watch the match?

Oh well, at least he didn't try to pronounce "Henin-Hardenne" That would've been a disaster :p :lol:

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
The ceremony was so bad... First they start by saying how great the final is... Why saying it when it's not the case?

Also they give too much importance to the values of the checks and comments made were stupid. "New York the greatest city in the world", "you didn't lose a set until the final", "you're gracious loser" or something like that, blah blah blah

As for Christine Henin-Hardenne, that just shows he knows nothing about women tennis and it's terrible embarassing for them.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
I thought I was the only one who heard that.

He is a dick.

Plus, wasn't he reading from cue cards or something? I would have thought they would have had her name.

·
Registered
639 Posts
It was very disrespectful and ignorant of the gentleman, but, hilarious at the same time. I think he was :drink: :lol: :haha:

The guy before him butchered her last name as well. :rolleyes:

As long as they spell it right on that million dollar check, let them say what they like.

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,143 Posts
that dude always talks about the money, I found the ceremony quite cheesy.
I felt for Kim when that dude said something about the no.1 ranking.....

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,433 Posts
jmp said:
It was very disrespectful and ignorant of the gentleman, but, hilarious at the same time. I think he was :drink: :lol: :haha:

The guy before him butchered her last name as well. :rolleyes:

As long as they spell it right on that million dollar check, let them say what they like.
LOL, Justine better double-check that check ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts