Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Knizzle said:
Two, mentioned about the #1 ranking.
Kim could overtake Serena and become number 1 today so obviously the sisters will be mentioned a few times as this match could make a bit of history and change the top of the rankings, so what does this thread prove? If you are trying to prove that Venus and Serena will be mentioned a lot during a match that they are not involved in and that they are the two major names in womens tennis, then you are wasting your time because we know that already.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Knizzle said:
No, just Kim Clijsters matches. I didn't hear their name in the Davenport/Sugiyama match yesterday, did you??
Yes I know thats what I said in my post. Kim is on the verge of overtaking Serena so Serena will obviously be mentioned a lot. I never saw Lindsay and Ai's match, but as none are challenging Serena at the top right now, I would not expect her to be mentioned too often.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Knizzle said:
And the WTA Championships are still being mentioned after all this time.
I hope Pam is saying get the WTA Championships out of LA. It is a shame to see the stands more than two thirds empty for the final today. We don't get Pam in the UK, we get Jo Durie :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.