Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN the finals today, Kim seemed to be wanting to play Serena instead and the nice player that she is, she just didn't let it show.

I don't think she wanted the title since she and everyone with a brain knows it's now tainted and it was taken from serena by trickery and cruelty.

Who would want that title? I am sure if Justine had double faulted every time, Kim would have found a way to let her still win what she truly "earned". Even Justine knew it and the fans kinda sensed it too cos it was not full of "oh my God!" it was just Justine has won the french open.....whoopie!!!!!!!!! she was the champion after friday cos no one wanted it anymore. It obviously left a sour feeling in more than the fans and williams' fans mouth and stomach........congrats Justine you have earned the title of your life.....in the coming months she will ask if it was somewhat worth it......only time will tell. Only time.....

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
* YAWN *

Now thats the REAL truth :rolleyes:

Thanks for enlightening ignorant fools like myself about something that obvious !:rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
its almost like justine killed someone, the way you pple are reacting

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
besides there's no guarantee that serena would beat kim even if she had gotten into the final (which she didnt)

so get over it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts