Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Snitch
15,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to the dopes that runs the US Open...I know it rains just about every year and you would think that they would add a roof...(I am sure with the best technology that this country has to offer not to mention the amount of money they can find someone to add a roof to a building already completed). I kinda hope they find themselves in a pickle and have to push the Open well into next week so that they can learn...Y'all know that I am first to defend any and all things American but I just cant co-signe on this one... :rolleyes: :tape:

·
Banned
191 Posts
I'm sure you'd do a fantastic job of running the US Open, but they have drug tests, so don't even apply.

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Anyone who thinks that the good ole boi's who run the grandslams are drug free,has got to be in need of a headjob. Half of the people who run ALL the tourneys and slams are probably COKE HEADS.. lmao!

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
The ****** includes Jen, you shouldn't be talking bad about your favorite like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.