Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be great to see a Filipina on the tour in a few years, I hope she makes it.
:yeah: From what I saw,she has quite amazing hands(her 21 match winning streak in dbs confirms it).
Her goal is to get rank high enough for junior slams qualies and waits for her birthday(23 of may if I am right) to be eligible for pro tour(?).

·
Premium Member
23,740 Posts
:yeah: From what I saw,she has quite amazing hands(her 21 match winning streak in dbs confirms it).
Her goal is to get rank high enough for junior slams qualies and waits for her birthday(23 of may if I am right) to be eligible for pro tour(?).
She can start playing junior tournaments after she turns 13 later this year in May. She will be eligible for pro tournaments on her birthday next year (14).

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what I saw,she has quite amazing hands(her 21 match winning streak in dbs confirms it).
She can start playing junior tournaments after she turns 13 later this year in May. She will be eligible for pro tournaments on her birthday next year (14).
My bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts