Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any information on these two player's whereabouts? I can only assume that they are recovering from injuries - but what kind of injuries.
I seemed that both were about to make their mark on the WTA Tour a few years ago.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,491 Posts
Su-Wei is still playing, she is just struggling a lot right now, competing in some 10k challengers.

Lenka has disappeared out of nowhere, I am assuming she is injured, but it's been over a year since she's played so who knows. She is still young and she was quite talented so I hope she will make a return soon.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy H said:
Su-Wei is still playing, she is just struggling a lot right now, competing in some 10k challengers.

Lenka has disappeared out of nowhere, I am assuming she is injured, but it's been over a year since she's played so who knows. She is still young and she was quite talented so I hope she will make a return soon.
Thanks for the info. It's surpising to see that Su-Wei is struggling so much. She seemed to be quite impressive in 2001.
Hope to see them both recover from whatever's troubling them soon.

·
Registered
428 Posts
poor Lenka! if she hasn´t that problem, surely she would be at top 100!
but she is young-she can be better-may be top 50.

Su Wei is another bad example of an abusing father-I'm mean he is the problem-he used to hit her-WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!! WHAT A WATE TALENT!I HEARD THAT SHE ALMOST GIVE UP TO STUDY IN JAPAN!

DON'T GIVE UP SU WEI! I'M SURE YOU ARE GOING TO BE A STAR-FUTURE TOP 10! COME BACK!!!!! A LOT OF FANS TRUST YOU!

SU WEI'S FATHER-GO TO HELL-HITING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!!!!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts