Tennis Forum banner

381 - 400 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
27,886 Posts
In fed cup this year...
the damn Russian team captain didn't choose LenaD to play...

Nooww LenaD is going to win a Grand Slam ...
i really want to know what is the fu**ing man thinking now
& will he choose LenaD next time.....

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Elena will have to be rock solid, her matches against Mauresmo and Smashnova built her consistency IMO, and against Lindsay she got to feel power. Those are two elements that Nastya has in her game... so Elena cannot say she was not ready for Myskina's game...

I just hope Elena believes in herself, she always has a chance!!

FIGHT Elena!!! :D

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
brrrr i'm getting the nerves now also :scared: :scared: i will be here now for last bfore her match cuz when i talk one hour or half an hour bfore the big final i will be too nervous to talk :scared:, my nerves will kill and get me then, i don't know if i will be back after the final, if Lena loses i think it's gonna be really hard for me to log in cuz then i'm really to sad an too dissapointed to talk :bigcry: :sad:, if Lena wins i definetely will be here to celebrate her GS!!!! :woohoo: :bounce: :D :D (lets hope she wins it, although i am beginning to feel very nervous and scared now also!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :sad: )

Come on Lena win it for all your fans, you're fans will be very happy and proud of you!!!! GO GIRL, GOOOOO LENA!!!!!!! :bigclap: :clap2: :kiss: :angel: :hug: :smooch:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
only 2 hours and 5 minutes to go to the big final for Lena :scared: :scared: :scared:, and the moment of truth is there :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
northernlight said:
only 2 hours and 5 minutes to go to the big final for Lena :scared: :scared: :scared:, and the moment of truth is there :D
1 hour and 39 minutes!

I'm getting nervous :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
yeah oh men i can't hold out much longer, my hands are starting to shake and my sweat is about to break out, cuz i feel more nervous then ever, i think it's becuz i was thinking to much about the match, bfore i wasn't that's why i wasn't nervous but now i am :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

btw i will party like hell tonite if Lena wins today, if not i don't know what will happen to me (nothing serious will happen ;) i'm just fooling you :haha: :lol: but i think i will very very very dissapointed :sad: :tears: :bigcry: :banghead: :fiery: :mad: )

·
17,913 Posts
I dont like to think she'll lose, but I see everything coming from this match, except Alyona winning in easy sets, and that's why I'm nervous, cuz if she wins or not, I'll be very nervous during the match.

Please Alyona, put the 1st serve in and win the whole thing! :bounce:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Hantuchov said:
I dont like to think she'll lose, but I see everything coming from this match, except Alyona winning in easy sets, and that's why I'm nervous, cuz if she wins or not, I'll be very nervous during the match.

Please Alyona, put the 1st serve in and win the whole thing! :bounce:
yeah me too, if i'm watching the predictions , then i get nervous also :scared: :scared:, but i will not predict the scoreline, cuz i don't like it, i think Lena will lose if i say the prediction of the score. I don't ever say any predictions for my favs if they play big games, cuz i don't like to do it and i get nervous then :scared:

btw did something go wrong with MSN??, not that you have to come, cuz i'm about to got off, i just want to get all things right with myself bfore i see the final, i like you're MSN name, is it like how you are feeling now??? :unsure:

·
17,913 Posts
northernlight said:
yeah me too, if i'm watching the predictions , then i get nervous also :scared: :scared:, but i will not predict the scoreline, cuz i don't like it, i think Lena will lose if i say the prediction of the score. I don't ever say any predictions for my favs if they play big games, cuz i don't like to do it and i get nervous then :scared:

btw did something go wrong with MSN??, not that you have to come, cuz i'm about to got off, i just want to get all things right with myself bfore i see the final, i like you're MSN name, is it like how you are feeling now??? :unsure:
it the way i was feeling yesterday, but nothing bout Alyona.

Sorry, I was just checkin my e-mail and the MSN was opened, I didn't even
see who was online and closed it :p

I'll sign in again ;)

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
men sooo nervous i can't really speak to you anymore :scared:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
it is still coming nearer!!!!!!, The moment of truth for Lena and us is fast approaching!!! :scared: :D

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Yes i'm feeling getting nervier with the second about the final :scared: :scared: i'm going off now :wavey:, maybe i'll be back after the match if Lena wins, if Lena not wins, maybe maybe i will be here to cy it out, but it's gonna be real hard for me to come here cuz i will be very very dissapointed and sad then :sad: :sad: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I will be cheering in front of my tele after each point and the whole match for Lena that's for sure!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
:scared: :scared: c ya soon guys :wavey: Lena will win!!! :yeah:

381 - 400 of 437 Posts