Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Well I guess Big Lena beat Little Lena , was tougher at the end ,LEna D seemed ti be on a roll at the start ,then came off the gas ,letting the second set go ,was pretty much in control of set 3 tho..

Sorry Little Lena ,great effort ,but the writing was on the wall once we headed into set 3 ,very few have beating Big Lena in a 3 setter ,a damn nice try tho ,well done ,but sadly YOU HAVE BEEN DEMENTINATED!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Lena :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
there is no reason why she could not have pulled that off in two... is there anywhere the stats of the match are posted?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
tennnisfannn said:
Tis more a typical LenaD match, doesn't she know how to win in two?:fiery:
:rolls:

Maybe Mommy Vera needs to ask Lena that question, since she seems to be her biggest influence.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Lena :woohoo:

·
King
28,742 Posts
Good syart lena, she always does better in tournaments when she struggles a bit at the start like in Tokyo and Indian Wells this yr. Ivanovic doessnt look amazingly convincing so id say lena in 3 tomorrow

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
congrats Erectile Disfunction!!

·
Registered
114,395 Posts
Good match.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Bad News: It's been a LONG time since Lena has had anything remotely close to an impressive victory.

Good News: She got exactly the seed I was hoping for in Wimbledon. I just hope no one withdraws.

·
King
28,742 Posts
Lenafan said:
Bad News: It's been a LONG time since Lena has had anything remotely close to an impressive victory.

Good News: She got exactly the seed I was hoping for in Wimbledon. I just hope no one withdraws.
The last convincing victory she had was against Hingis in Tokyo, she doesnt need one to do well she just fights her way through like in Indian Wells

1 - 20 of 25 Posts