Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody
just met laura at seat open and she is soooo nice and im now desprate for photos and information on her can anyone help me find a good laura site on the net as im having big problems. also has anyone else ever met her etc.....
thanks people

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
sarza said:
hi everybody
just met laura at seat open and she is soooo nice and im now desprate for photos and information on her can anyone help me find a good laura site on the net as im having big problems. also has anyone else ever met her etc.....
thanks people
here are 2 i took of her this year

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have tons of pics. w/ her when she came to Memphis not to mention ALOT of autographs and the good thing is since Memphis is a small tournament I talked to Laura for 1 hour on Monday and 30 mins on Wensday she is so sweet and i ball kid her EPIC match against Silvia Farina ELia!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks u guys
i cant belive how hard it is to find stuff of her. I have some pics i took of her at the seat open i would show u all but i dont actually know how to get them transferred onto the computer betterlone onto this site haha. i met quite a few players there and i must say laura is by far the nicest.

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
Weird, the 2 pics I posted are from Scottsdale too, but against her first round vs. Schett :)

Also Israeli, I'm going to Memphis next year so maybe i'll see ya there :)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is anyone going to any tournaments in the uk this year? im hoping to go to birmingham,eastbourne,and wimbledon. love to speak to people who are also going coz apart from my dad no one else i know really likes tennis so it would be nice to chat to people who love it also espically laura fans

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,421 Posts
Lee-Waters' Boy said:
Weird, the 2 pics I posted are from Scottsdale too, but against her first round vs. Schett :)
Yep, I recognized the court. ;) But, I didn't see her match against Schett.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts