Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He who laughs last laughs best.

Posters can post all the hateful things they want. The fact is tht Justine has won Roland Garros and done so in style. Wonderful speeches from both. Kim in three languages. wow. I'm sorry that Kim didn't play her best, but Justine was clearly the better player today and rose to the occasion in marvelous style.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
just ignore it. justine was better today and totally deserves the title
kim needs to work on her forehand though!

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't bother me in the least. I am so happy today. Seeing all those nasty thread titles just makes me smile even more.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
LOL ! They are mostly Williams fans who STILL can't fathom the bitter truth that BOTH their faves lost BEFORE the finals of a GRAND SLAM :rolleyes:

While the match may have not been of the highest quality you have to say that Justine played incredible tennis and Kim was just a bit erratic and suprisingly nervous ! :eek:

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
i for one am not bitter that the venus and serena didnt make the finals...i think that the point most people are trying to make is that venus and serena finals arent the only finals that are boring and not high quality, and they are treating the match with the same tone that everyone else has over the past year...the only thing that was pathetic was the people who rejoiced in the fact that there would be no sister in the final using the excuse that it would be such better quality match when it turned out to be a dud…and then they had their excuse was well justine and kim deserved to be in the finals...nevertheless congrats to kim on getting to the finals and justine on winning…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts