Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
:yeah:

It's great to see Arantxa is happy! Nice article :cool: I can't believe Arantxa has been retired three years already...but then again I can remember her at 17 which seems like yesterday....

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
Here she is:

La belga Justine Henin, flanqueada por Arantxa y Emilio Sánchez, ayer en la Academia Casal-Sánchez, en Barcelona, 14.02.2006

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
Lady said:
Here she is:

La belga Justine Henin, flanqueada por Arantxa y Emilio Sánchez, ayer en la Academia Casal-Sánchez, en Barcelona, 14.02.2006
Ooo thanks for that pic! Lol loving Arantxa's "Biggles" flying jacket and Emilio's pink sweater!

·
Banned
4,149 Posts
Lady said:
Here she is:

:scared:

·
Banned
6,260 Posts
She will never learn how to dress... :rolleyes:

BTW is she still heterosexual? I mean, in the public eye, because we all know the real truth, even if she tried to marry and divorce some months later... :rolleyes:

Still a good player :scratch:

·
Most Loved Member
11,182 Posts
Wow Coetzer beat Graf three times in one year?

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
arantxa...the best!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I've actually seen her at the Aussie Open earlier this year, I guessed she must be doing some commentary work, hardly anyone recognized her though....

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Great article on a wonderful player! She was a joy to watch on a tennis court. Perhaps she is wearing heels, but she looks taller than Justine in this pic.. Great pic!

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
The tour isn't the same without her.

·
Diosa Contable
2,945 Posts
Heh, I am sure she'll make the most out of her retirement! She did always love being famous, which is great, because we hear about her quite often :D.

I just luuuurve the way she dresses. So eccentric :D, she's got personality ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts