Tennis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 4th round of U.S. open, Mary Pierce's situation is in leewardly!! She backward her competitor, Russian Anastasia Myskina 2-4!! :eek: :sad:

Therefore, we certainly must strengthen support her!! :help: :fiery: :bounce:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Fight Mary!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
635 Posts
PierceCheng said:
In 4th round of U.S. open, Mary Pierce's situation is in leewardly!! She backward her competitor, Russian Anastasia Myskina 2-4!! :eek: :sad:

Therefore, we certainly must strengthen support her!! :help: :fiery: :bounce:
You said it so eloquently.

Go Mary!!!

·
Banned
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What?

Fantasy Season said:
You said it so eloquently.

Go Mary!!!
Fantasy Season, what do you say? :confused:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Hope to see her playing today with the sun, she can come back from 4,2 no problem.
Mary is just THE BEST :hearts: :hearts: !!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Yes, Mary will come back on court serving so hopefully she can hold straight away then break at 3-4 or 4-5.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I am pretty sure that Mary comes out ON FIRE!!
She hates playing in rain...And in the evening so today is better day for her...I promise!!

Mary will go far this year's US OPEN!!

Allez Maam, Kick Nastya's ass today!!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
:mad: To tell you the truth I am very suprised right now :mad:
Mary proved to be a BIG FIGHTER so I am sure She is going toshow Myskina what her best shots look like. :yeah:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Mary was down 0/3...so 2/4 is not so bad...she is going to serve now and i have a feeling that she will win this one...she was not happy to play her match at 11:00 pm so that's why she was down...
C'mon Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :hearts: :wavey:

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
I agree; whatever happens Mary's done fantastically well this tournament. However, I can't help but think that if the Myskina match had been played out in normal conditions, in one go and as a day match, Mary would have won convincingly. But I still feel optimistic!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Mary may not play today :fiery: the forecast is very bad in NY and all the matches of the day might be canceled... :fiery: :fiery:

Mary is just THE BEST!! :hearts: :hearts:

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
I hope so. I'd rather she tried to play at a reasonable hour tomorrow and didn't have to start a late match in uncertain conditions today.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts