Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems a NEW Alicia fansite is being built.

If you go to the web page ( www.aliciamolik.com ) a picture of Alicia serving comes up and it says Coming Soon.

I think it might be one of those offical sites, like the ones Kim Clijsters and Meghan Shaunassy and Ai Sugiyama have. On those sites the athlete usually posts a diary and stuff. I hope it is an official site but I guess we'll just have to wait and hopefully find out soon. :bounce:

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
News 11/8/2003

Alicia Is Playing against Elena Dementieva in the T and T tournie

Alicia Is playing doubles with Magui Serna there in the first round

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
17/8/2003

Molik won her 1st round and 2nd round quallie matches at the pilot pen tournie :woohoo: i dont no the scores or who she will play in the 3rd round

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
26,373 Posts
That means she must have beaten Vakulenko and Barna and would face Schual or Perebiynis for a main draw spot, go Alicia! :D

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
18/8/2003
Molik has quallifier :worship: :woohoo: she has beaten Perebiynis :eek: :eek: 5-7 7-6(4) 7-6(3) :eek: :eek:

She wuill now Fave Bovina in the 1st round and a possible 2nd round with Capriati :sad:

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
27/8/2003

Just found out Alicia will be playing with Magui Serna in doubles they will face a hard task up againt Krasnoroutskaya and Dementieva!

Goodluck Girls!

·
Registered
46,727 Posts
27/8/2003

Good news In Alicias interview she sayed she will play how she played againts conchita in sarasota were alicia smashed conchita 6-2 6-1 Go Alicia :yeah:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts