·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Enjoyed it this one, the part about his dog awww

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
She’s such a bad bitch tbh. And so respectable.

Also the bit about Sam!!! I loveeeee tea like that. Glad Mug got outta there, she’s far too charismatic to be antisocial and guarded like that.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
It's sad what Sumyk does. Might be that were all competitors no friends mentality that Sharapova and Bouchard have but that seems a little more Sus rather than a tactical decision to benefit Garbine's tennis

·
Registered
17,932 Posts
Great interview and she really didn't filter. I like that she's always so honest and non-PR in her interviews.

That bit about Sam and Muguruza was :hysteric: and how she bashed all those journalists who ask stupid questions indirectly :worship:

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Great interview.

·
Premium Member
64,853 Posts
Such a beautiful interview.
Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
16,239 Posts
Lol that dirt on Sam Sumyk! And also, the daddy complex is real.
That's a rather revealing hot tea.

Also the fact that the rising starts (next gens) are arrogant prats - hate collecting balls during practice with older legends (expect the legend to pick up for them :lol:

·
Registered
87,442 Posts
Thank you so much for this...

Sumyk :eek:

·
Registered
23,254 Posts
so vika was once coached by sam, and did she stop talking to other players?
what bogus BS is this by kuzzy? :scratch:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Loved every bit of this unfiltered interview. :worship::worship::worship:

Sveta is a wonderful person, player, and role model.

In addition to that scoop on Sumyk being controlling, I wonder which younger players she was referring to as treating her like a boy ball in practice :eek::eek::eek: Rude!! They didn't even know they were practicing with a legend.

·
Registered
115,529 Posts
Sumyk wasnt the only person believing that. Sharapova used to give interviews that the other players werent her friends
I remember Zvonareva wasnt nice to some players, like Safina, wouldnt shake her hand after a match. That probably was Sam's influence

Good interview.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Good interview, thanks for translating. One of the the things we get so little of are really interesting interviews. Pressers and WTA insider are all very well but someone talking about what life on tour is really like is so much more interesting.
Sveta is a fascinating character. Shame she couldn’t keep her good form going at USO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts