Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I wanna say that many thinghs read in this board are totally UNTRUE!

Mirjana is in good shape and she is not fat..
someone said that she re-gained the weight of last year but it's not true:SHE IS FIT!

Mirjana is NOT suffering mental breakdown or depression(It's way better not to joke on it)

Mirjana is not thinkin' to retire from the tour because she is determined to come back

stay tuned for more news to come

·
Registered
17,284 Posts
How do you know this?
I hope this is true.

Please come back strong Mirjana :bounce:

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
why didn't she play that last challenger she was meant to?

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Lots of info there!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
If she is even remotely in the shape she was in at the US Open 2002, then she is fat!

And thanks for the news!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,694 Posts
...she wasn't fat earlier this year...but she was saying she was determined to come back at Wimby qualifying but she's only played once since then... :rolleyes:

:)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Reflection said:
First of all I wanna say that many thinghs read in this board are totally UNTRUE!

Mirjana is in good shape and she is not fat..
someone said that she re-gained the weight of last year but it's not true:SHE IS FIT!

Mirjana is NOT suffering mental breakdown or depression(It's way better not to joke on it)

Mirjana is not thinkin' to retire from the tour because she is determined to come back

stay tuned for more news to come
that is not news, that is your uninformed opinion.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
This is the same news as it was in the beginning of the year. :eek:

·
Registered
11,268 Posts
We know you don't say fake things Simone, but you have no news there really. News would be concrete plans or comments from Mirjana.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Oh do I miss the 1999 WIMBLEDON dayz.... :eek:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
remeber when she won the doubles with hingis at oz 97 - Hingis wrote somewhere - she hits the ball so hard its scary!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
2 words

WASTED. TALENT.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts