Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, Alex's shoulder gave her trouble the whole match. Stevenson's serve was a mess. They said she was teary eyed at the end of the match.

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
It is time to move on in life for Alex. Pro tennis isn't realistic anymore for her. She looks really out of shape from the stuff they showed of her on TTC.

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
K-Dog said:
It is time to move on in life for Alex. Pro tennis isn't realistic anymore for her. She looks really out of shape from the stuff they showed of her on TTC.

I agree - I believe she has lost 10 straight matches now.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,720 Posts
:sad:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Totally out of shape, A shadow of her former self

·
Registered
47,716 Posts
She did look rather out of shape. Not to mention she never took that coat of the whole time she was playing. :tape:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Alexandra needs to take some time off.
Come back in 5 months play some WTT and if you are playing better than you are now maybe beg USTA for a wild card again at US Open. Maybe with some nice results in WTT they might give her one.

·
Registered
35,852 Posts
Alex has been having some pretty rough draws in her defense. She got Arvidson in Memphis last week, who went on the whole thing, and Salerni is coming off winning a 75K in Midland this month. Even when she played 25K Qualies, she drew the top seed in Eva Fislova, who was ranked considerably higher than the other seeds.

At the same time though, if Alex is planning to make it back to the top 100 she HAS to be winning matches like these (maybe not Sofia, but every one else).

She needs to suck it up, go to Europe or Asia, and play 10K's. It's as simple as that.

·
Premium Member
36,826 Posts
when did Alex win last time? :shrug: I can't remember :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
It's a shame for Alex, after her SF Wimbledon appearance she showed so much potential.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts