Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,912 Posts
Serena's not gonna boycott anything (she's Jehova W. remember?)

Lindsay Gibbs on the other hand might at least hate-tweet about it

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Love how anything related to Trump gets liberals so triggered lol.

·
Registered
113,018 Posts
Is that a surprise? The guy who built the Miami tournament site already had a Trump fundraiser
The players raise money for fire relief in Australia, the tournament owners raise money for Trump

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
Well, Oracle and BNP Paribas basically funds so many tennis events, without Larry, China will end up getting all tournament, including the best PM, I guess most players will become apolitical for cheques and ranking points.

Americans. So he is not funding his own campaign this time? If it's not some democratic geriatric, it is Trump who is also one, in addition to some other notorious qualities I have no words for.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I mean it's always been said sports and politics should be kept separate, and now they seem to glue the two together and people can't even follow their personal beliefs anymore.

If he personally wants to host an event for Trump, that's fine, let him do what he believes in, even if you can't agree with it.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Love how anything related to Trump gets liberals so triggered lol.
Just like how Trump fans get triggered by facts.

Personally I'm liberal and personally Trump and his fans are a valid source of amusement, Bernie fans on the other hand, no thank you.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am neither Liberal or Conservative and who the hell is Larry anyway? I always stay out of politricks, it's a dirty game.
Larry Ellison is the founder of Oracle. It's a computer company that makes high end database servers. The site you're reading this is on is probably co-located somewhere on a cloud server that runs Oracle.

For a brief period in the 90s Ellison was the richest man in the world until Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft, another computer company) overtook him.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Politics is too far reaching. Limit the power of politicians and then we wouldn't have buffoons to deal with every day influencing our lives.
Living in society sucks anyway. 🤢🤢

1 - 20 of 40 Posts