Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Apoorv said:
thanks! do you own the website?
yeh i own it and am looking forward for some people to help promote it and join the site forum as alot of sania stuff is gonna be posted there.

would u like to help ? :confused: :cool:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Thats a great site. You've put a lot of effort into it. :yeah:
I think we should have a separate thread for links to her fansites. You could start a webring, and promote your site on other sites, and on forums.
A lot of sites have forums which are defunct, because they don't post links on sites with a lot of tennis fans who are likely to be interested.
Maybe post links on her blog.

Feel free to flich article and pics from this forum, because a lot of people post some interesting stuff. Just ask for permission from the poster first.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
i agree with what tennisrox has suggested you. i will soon join the forum on your site as soon as my exams will finish i.e in May. its a really good looking website and has a user friendly format. good work.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
thats a great site..But how do I join it??:confused: I dont see an option for sign up

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh coool.. i promise u guys that in may aftr my exams am gonna post loads of stuff for all u sania fans at my forum.. i wont be able to post all the stuff here but will try :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts