Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are all even now, but will the T-wolves upset the defending NBA champs?? The Lakers are looking awfully tired these days!! :)

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
Yup, they look tired, and old !!
and it's gonna be tougher now that rick fox is out.
I think they'll win the next two games though ;)

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
Exodus said:
Jose *who* cares??? Peja :drool: and Pollard :drool: and the Kings are going to win it *all*! :p

I *only* watched the game yesterday for *Wally* :drool:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Exodus said:
back on the wagon joe?

my how you change your mind over one lil game...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the way Kevin Garnett is playing :drool: If he can keep it up, I say the Wolves will slam the door on a four-peat for the Lakers!!~

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
robrich said:
I like the way Kevin Garnett is playing :drool: If he can keep it up, I say the Wolves will slam the door on a four-peat for the Lakers!!~
The Wolves *will* win and Wally :drool: will be the *hero*. :bounce:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Exodus said:
:confused:

I picked them in six in case you didn't read my post before the playoffs started.
i did. its just the last game you were so upset... saying they were gonna lose blahblah.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Exodus said:
and that meant i wasn't rooting for them anymore?

chill out joe

i was just pullin yer leg :p

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
decemberlove said:
chill out joe

i was just pullin yer leg :p
Sorry love :eek: i just take that stuff very seriously, cos you know i've been a laker fan since i was a kid. And i can't stand it when ppl try to say i jumped on the band wagon, ya know?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
sorry i apose i shoula used a smiley :)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Exodus said:
What in Tarnations does that mean? :confused: lol
Sorry, guess it's white-person speak, again :eek:

knee-jerk reactor...someone who makes hasty decisions, without in-depth analysis....she said you got mopey after the Lakers lost the other day and said they'd lose it all...that's a knee-jerk reaction. Very quick, without a lot of thought ;) It's not bad though, I'm the same way, and I'm a great person :angel:

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
GBFH said:
Sorry, guess it's white-person speak, again :eek:

knee-jerk reactor...someone who makes hasty decisions, without in-depth analysis....she said you got mopey after the Lakers lost the other day and said they'd lose it all...that's a knee-jerk reaction. Very quick, without a lot of thought ;) It's not bad though, I'm the same way, and I'm a great person :angel:
Thanks for clearing that up my hott texan babe :hearts:

oh yeah love, next time use the smiley, cos i was about to open a can of whoop ass on you ;) lol

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Exodus said:
Thanks for clearing that up my hott texan babe :hearts:

oh yeah love, next time use the smiley, cos i was about to open a can of whoop ass on you ;) lol
you keep tellin yourself that joe :)

·
Banned
42 Posts
I can't believe that Minnesota had Troy Hudson sit out most of the 4th quarter. :confused: This was the T-Wolves game for the taking and it looks bad that they lost to the Lakers even with Fisher and Horry on the bench through half of it and Fox out early. Not easy to swallow knowing that Devean George was partly responsible for the Lakers win. Minnesota still has a chance but if they lose this series they'll think back to yesterday's game and wince (putting it mildly).

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts