Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
This is so sad! :sad: But congrats to the Spurs! :D Hey, maybe NBA Commisioner David Stern will make the Spurs - Lakers series into a best of 9 series and it really isn't over! ;)

The Lakers need to retool. And where has Slava Medvedenko been all playoffs? He can actually shoot. And he did play a small role in last year Lakers Championship. So I was surprised he was left on the bench by Phil Jackson. The Lakers need a power forward who can shoot. And Medvedenko can shoot. And the Lakers need some speed, too. The Spurs made them look very slow! :eek:

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Horry let them down. He had a chance the other night to atone an entire subpar season in 2 seconds, in the exact situation he is supposed to thrive in, and put a dagger in the Spurs heart. He missed, again.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
disposablehero said:
Horry let them down. He had a chance the other night to atone an entire subpar season in 2 seconds, in the exact situation he is supposed to thrive in, and put a dagger in the Spurs heart. He missed, again.

Yeahhhhhhh b*tch!!!!

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
disposablehero said:
Why blame Horry? So-called Superstar Kobe Bryant's SEVEN turnovers :eek: last night did not exactly help the Lakers' cause. :D

Tim/Tony > Shaq/Kobe :devil:

·
Banned
986 Posts
janie said:
Awesome pic! :D I saw the pic at Yahoo of Kobe crying. :sad: I don't feel too sorry for them because they've already proven over and over that they're an awesome team. You can't win them all. :wavey:

Tony Parker is such a cutie (but needs more weight on him). Derek Fisher is another cutie patootie. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts