Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AO R2: JJ def. Chang 6-4 6-2

Not a convincing match at all from JJ :help: Definitely not going to beat Erakovic or McHale playing like this. Finished on a BHDTL though :lol:

KCC is really bad. Totally just brainless ballbashing at the end of that.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts

My grandma who can barely walk could have played a better match than Jelena.

Thank God Chang has the brain of a goldfish and couldn't keep her level up. I'm worried about the next match.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I'm guessing this match wasn't that good? I only saw the last point where JaJa smacked an inside-out BH winner ont he line for a winner and to close out the match. :lol:

·
Registered
13,913 Posts
ew :tears: way too difficult :weirdo:

·
Registered
23,544 Posts
Grand slam winning performance from JJ.
10 winners 30 unforced errors.
6 double faults and 37 percent first serve.

No one can beat her.

·
Registered
16,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

GOAT stuff from JJ

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
It wasn't great but Kelly Chang was playing really well I thought. Jelena was in and out but she did what was necessary. There were a lot of solid rallies which i'm happy about. She needs to get a bit more pop though. She was fighting :cheer:

·
Registered
25,370 Posts
granny jaja teaching these kids how to win ugly, we are not worthy :worship:

·
Registered
13,913 Posts
empress of sucktopia :worship:

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Had to turn this match off halfway through the first set. Jelena was playing some seriously ugly tennis. Nice to see she turned it around. But -20 differential is disgusting. The stats in this match in general give WTA such a bad name. Please get it together, my Empress!!!!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
It wasn't great but Kelly Chang was playing really well I thought. Jelena was in and out but she did what was necessary. There were a lot of solid rallies which i'm happy about. She needs to get a bit more poop though. She was fighting :cheer:
Definitely.:spit:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts