Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what ESPN will show in the morning? Lindsay/Maria starts at 1PM London time, so that is 9AM EST, right?

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Until this year, NBC used to show both lades semifinal matches, taped of couse. But now ESPN2 is going to show one match and NBC is going to show the other. I think Lindsay/Maria is going to be live on ESPN2 and Serena/Amelie will be on NBC taped at noon.

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
But ESPN has live coverage from 8-12 !!! What will they show after Lindsay / Masha match is over? Something taped while Amelie / Serena live is going on?

·
Registered
13,033 Posts
pierce0415 said:
But ESPN has live coverage from 8-12 !!! What will they show after Lindsay / Masha match is over? Something taped while Amelie / Serena live is going on?
They'll probably do taped...or if Nav is playing doubles...

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
So NBC is showing Serena/Amelie at 11 eastern?!?!

And ESPN Masha/Lindsay at 9 eastern?!?!

:confused:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I watched "Today @ Wimbledon" on espn2 and it said coverage started at 7 AM with Serena vs. Mauresmo. :shrug: We all know Lindsay and Maria start at 8...

I don't know what the hell is going on. What are they going to show at 8 AM on ESPN2? Roddick and Schalken? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Think yourself lucky live in France they have a male and female player in the semi's but do not show their matches on network TV.

Henman gets to the last 16 of grand slam the bbc are there. Maybe it is less important to the French they have alot of big sport starts almost take it for granted.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
On www.espn.com/tennis, it says that they are showing Momo-Serena at 8 am. Wtf? I want to see the matches in order.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
if Maria vs. Lindsay are starting at 8am, then that's who espn2 is gonna be showing. at 7am - 8am, they will probably show snapshots from Momo-Paola, and Jen-Rena. Hell, they could probably show the whole Jen-Rena match between 7 & 8. ;)

Trust me, we won't see Momo vs. Serena until it airs on NBC at noon eastern.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Knizzle said:
I thought NBC started at 10am in all time zones??
nbc starts at NOON in all time zones.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
According to TVGUIDE.com (which is almost 100% correct) ESPN will show both SEMIS, starting at 5:00AM Pacific, which is 8:00AM Eastern time. Yeah, I think that is it. NBC wont be showing any women's semis tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Oh, NBC is showing some coverage at 12 NOON. But ESPN will have the live coverage I think.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts