Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will be in the finals?

· Registered
8,954 Posts
i want jen to win the whole thing. but i think justine and kim are playing to well to get beaten before the final. however lindsay and jen are both american and i'm wondering whether the crowd can get them over the line.

· Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gowza said:
i want jen to win the whole thing. but i think justine and kim are playing to well to get beaten before the final. however lindsay and jen are both american and i'm wondering whether the crowd can get them over the line.
My picks are Lindsay vs. Justine

I know that Clijsters has been steam rolling, but i don't think the players she has played had the belief that Lindsay has. Yes, Lindsay lost to Kim a couple of weeks ago, but she's been playing well, her foot has held up, and for all the abilities Kim's opponent's up til' now have had, none have been mentally strong enough and with Lindsay's talent and experience I think she'll take Kim in three.

Jennifer and Justine are a little more difficult.
I think Justine will take Jennifer in two tight sets.
I think Justine is fitter and quicker than Capriati and her confidence has been growing over the summer hardcourt season. Even though Tracy says that Jenn's recent win will give her confidence, I say how much, really? Even though I felt she could've won both matches, both the semi and finals were won by default because both opponents were ailing. I think she play well against Justine, but i think Justine will be able to handle her power and counter-act it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.