Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
145 commercial breaks + coverage of schalken beating an injured Burgsmuller (oh how interesting that was Jim courier), a prolonged interview with James Blake, coverage Of Michael barkann acting stupid with fans getting pictures taken with trophies, coverage of Kournikova asking teenagers and old women which MALE PLAYER is hot and

a little women's tennis btw.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
treufreund said:
145 commercial breaks + coverage of schalken beating an injured Burgsmuller (oh how interesting that was Jim courier), a prolonged interview with James Blake, coverage Of Michael barkann acting stupid with fans getting pictures taken with trophies, coverage of Kournikova asking teenagers and old women which MALE PLAYER is hot and

a little women's tennis btw.

:rolleyes:
And you're surprised? I'm not.

·
Registered
16,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh and I forgot to mention how ted robinson is seemingly mentioning every 5 minutes how much time is left during the ladies' afternoon as if it were torture.

well actually it is torture because of you and michael barkann, TED

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Yes,I know.I was hoping to see more of Mauresmo's match.I don't think they've shown any of the Shaunessy match,and way too much Clijsters.I wish dipstick aka Ted Robinson would stop referring to it as "ladies afternoon". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Aye, aye i hear you
ted robinson can go stuff his head in a goat's butt
though i like the stiff leg schalken bit
The kournikova interview is a replays, and the fans only know american players, besides, roddick is not hot, he's got fishy eyes. :rofl:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Do you blame the- the open lacks quality and major names competeing- last year we had seles/hingis and the williams playing- major names- all missing...
Hence a lack of intrest from the media in the womens draw is occuriing...

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Glad I forgot to tape today's coverage. USA Networks is better then ESPN but I really can't stand the negativity towards the womens game from Jim Courier and the boys. They went on and on about Msykina and her opponent yesterday. making fun of their serves etc...
and the Kournikova coverage I could do without. Whenver she does a segment the guys in the booth make jokes about her. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
This may be a little off topic but I'm seriously starting to wonder if Kournikova can possibly wear a top that will actually cover her whole midriff.

Anyway I think it kinda sucks that they skipped out of Kim's match to do the Blake interview..but oh well c'est la vie.

·
Registered
122,496 Posts
I think it was just bad luck that those three women's matches were on at the same time. I wanted to see all three.
Even if I was there, I would have been upset by the timing.
But they couldn't make viewers happy with that timing.
And the commercials have to run, or there's no show.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
goldenlox said:
I think it was just bad luck that those three women's matches were on at the same time. I wanted to see all three.
Even if I was there, I would have been upset by the timing.
But they couldn't make viewers happy with that timing.
And the commercials have to run, or there's no show.
:) lol...well they did eventually get around to showing the end of Meghanns match.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.