·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex :eek:

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
why does she retire in her last two matches?

Lilia!!! :woohoo: :D

·
Banned
5,053 Posts
Lol, I don't even think the WTA should fined her, this is just too hilarous.

It's quite clear by now she withdraws for no reason at all when she starts losing (she did the same last week against Jackson and one other zillion times before)... but for how long is she going to do that???

·
Banned
6,175 Posts
Cool Canuck said:
Lol, I don't even think the WTA should fined her, this is just too hilarous.

It's quite clear by now she withdraws for no reason at all when she starts losing (she did the same last week against Jackson and one other zillion times before)... but for how long is she going to do that???
:lol: :lol:
Untill her mom stops sleeping with Richard Williams ;)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I saw the tie-breaker - which Stevenson lost. Alexandra was up in the early part of the tie-breaker. But Lilia played tough. She won a few points by making one or more great defensive plays. Alex. was obviously upset when Lilia caught her at 6-6. Alex's backhand is still a thing of beauty and a potent weapon. Lilia was playing mostly to Alex's forehand. I only watched a few minutes of this match (the tie-breaker). During that time I didn't see any obvious evidence of an injury to Alex. However an official working the match said that Alex was playing in pain.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Since she also retired from her last qualie math, and assuming she is injured, why isn't Alex giving herself proper time to heal. Playing injured, no matter how low your ranking, is ridiculous. I wish she'd take the necessary time to heal rather than withdrawing all the time; it really is casting a worse light on her.

Reactions: Meesh

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
Jimmity jillickers Alex :crying2:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Buitenzorg said:
why does alexandra bother to play pro tennis after all of this?
How could the world's greatest tennis player ever not continue to play??:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
It was a shoulder injury supposedly. She looked pretty pissed when I saw her in the hall downstairs right afterward.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
alex :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
:rolleyes: alex

·
Registered
35,843 Posts
Tratree said:
It was a shoulder injury supposedly. She looked pretty pissed when I saw her in the hall downstairs right afterward.
Well then why doesn't she take a few weeks off? Her shoulder is not going to just magically get better once she steps out on court. It looks incredibly stupid to go out injured and then just quit in the middle of the match once you realize you have no shot at winning.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
L.Osterloh def. A.Stevenson 7-6 (5) 1-2 (No reason is given) :haha:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
She actually retired with a lead in the 2nd?:eek:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
How much money do u earn in the qualies? :eek:

·
Banned
24,209 Posts
LeonHart said:
How much money do u earn in the qualies? :eek:
Enough to 'fake' an injury... but not enough to get a proper treatment for it! :tape: :lol:

See you @ San Diego Quallies Lexie! :worship:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts