Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good luck here in Miami, Patty! :worship:

You are coming off of a break, so you better be fit, fresh, and ready to go! Blow them off the court, hun! :drool:

Allez! :hearts: :D :hearts:

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the second round, Patty must play the winner of Mariana Diaz-Oliva and Kristina Brandi. :hearts:

This should be a very comfortable match for Patty. She is slated for clashes with Srebotnik (3RD Rd.) and a great one against Hingis or Kuznetsova (4TH Rd.).

Good luck, Patty! Show 'em what you're made of! :hearts: :D :hearts: :worship:

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
~PPP~ said:
In the second round, Patty must play the winner of Mariana Diaz-Oliva and Kristina Brandi. :hearts:

This should be a very comfortable match for Patty. She is slated for clashes with Srebotnik (3RD Rd.) and a great one against Hingis or Kuznetsova (4TH Rd.).

Good luck, Patty! Show 'em what you're made of! :hearts: :D :hearts: :worship:
Patty should make it to the 4th rd with ease. I think Brandi should be able to handle Diaz Oliva :p

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FRAZIER~FORCE said:
Patty should make it to the 4th rd with ease. I think Brandi should be able to handle Diaz Oliva :p
I've never seen Brandi play, so I wouldn't know. :p But yeah, Patty should get to the Martina match with no problem.

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
~PPP~ said:
I've never seen Brandi play, so I wouldn't know. :p But yeah, Patty should get to the Martina match with no problem.
I have seen Brandi play. Patty will have no problems with her. I could see a scoreline 6-3, 6-2 against Brandi. ;) Patty may be a bit rusty the first few games of the match :p That should be her biggest problem :lol: :p

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FRAZIER~FORCE said:
I have seen Brandi play. Patty will have no problems with her. I could see a scoreline 6-3, 6-2 against Brandi. ;) Patty may be a bit rusty the first few games :p
Yeah, since she hasn't played in a couple of weeks. I guess we will find out whether that was a smart desicion or a dumb one. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts