Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I dunno if this has already been posted (Thursday night into Friday was a drunken blur for me, woo hoo :p) but Kylie has risen from #33 to #20 on the US Billboard 100 :eek: :D

As a big chart follower, I can tell you that debuting in the mid 60's and three weeks later having gone from 50-->33-->20 is practically unheard of, particularly by an unproven artist (which Kylie definitely is in the States). I predicted possibly #25 or so this week but this is truly stupendous.

When does the album come out in the States? I'm wondering where she will place on her Billboard 200 debut. If "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" gets into the Top Ten (which I predict it will do within the next 2-3 weeks) "Fever" should easily make the Top 100.

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
I'm glad she made the top 20 (Top 50 is all their site shows)

The Album better make Top 100 (Thats all you can see on the site as well) :(

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they do that so that you either subscribe to the magazine or the online membership, where you can see full charts. :(

As a fan of many artists who fight for Top 100 status, it bothers me, but I can just go to Barnes and Noble and read the magazine there without purchase :p

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Barnes and Noble is a big US bookstore chain.

Billboard Magazine comes out every week!

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
Barnes and Nobles is one of the coolest bookstores and Billboard is published weekly.

Go Erykah Badu and when is Shania releasing a new album, it's been almost five long years since "Come On Over" :(

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I know!I miss Shania's music also!Great CD!Congratulations Kylie!I just saw the video!Wow!:eek:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
And Im getting Alanis Morissette's new CD when it comes out,I am also getting Kylie's,Vanessa Carlton's,and Brandy's!

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Do you think they have a monthly international Edition?

(I'm sure it only comes out monthly here)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts