Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
if you have 110m followers on instagram (with the vast majority being teenage girls) you can sell wooden rackets and pink tennis balls and still make a billion.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
But first you have to get 110m followers.
First you have to be friends with Paris Hilton and get to be in the public eye. Then you have to leak your sex-tape and later settle for 5 million dollars for its rights in court. Then you can start your own reality tv-show with your family members. After a while, with the boom of reality-tv entertainment and the emergence of social media, all of the family members, including you, will have over 100m followers.

She should have a statue of Kim Kardashian in her living room 0:)

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
My guess is that you were doing so many chores that you did not have time to watch the video.
i'm not doing chores all day long though :lol:

but i'm sure the poor people who she talks about as not working hard, that they do work hard

Kylie is really delusional to think this

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,726 Posts
Cant wait for this bish to get too much work done and the drugs make her face looks like a plastic factory

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
http://instagr.am/p/BupD9l8H1x4/
Kylie has done it, she's officially a billionaire now as of today

doesn't matter how she has done it but she is self made via her own company kylie cosmetics which she founded and is 100% the owner of and not her family

:worship: respect Kylie you made this of yourself rather than a Rob Kardashian who just does nothing all day

haters can hate but you my dear slays right now :cheer: i hope you can be a good role model to other youth who have dreams like her i don't say becoming a billionaire but at least a attempt of success with the thing you like :)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
http://instagr.am/p/BupD9l8H1x4/
Kylie has done it, she's officially a billionaire now as of today

doesn't matter how she has done it but she is self made via her own company kylie cosmetics which she founded and is 100% the owner of and not her family
And getting into retail space is something she or anyone could have never done without her family's connections,not to mention a built in potential customer base via her families brand and social media following, and scale her business quickly etc.. While a billion dollar's is nothing to sneeze at if she is "self made" then so is Donald Trump,Meghan McCain,Prince Harry etc.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
And getting into retail space is something she or anyone could have never done without her family's connections,not to mention a built in potential customer base via her families brand and social media following, and scale her business quickly etc.. While a billion dollar's is nothing to sneeze at if she is "self made" then so is Donald Trump,Meghan McCain,Prince Harry etc.
Didn't he receive "gifts" worth 413 mil dollars from his dad, as a way to circumvent having to pay taxes on inheritance money?
Source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

We don't know whether he is actually a billionaire or not, unless you take him at his word (why would anyone?). Without seeing his tax return, there's no way to know how much he owns of what he actually claims he owns. He might be worth as little as 150-250mil$, which would be way less than what his dad gifted to him through a tax evasion scheme :spit:
Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/donald-trump-net-worth

I bet Kylie started with far less money than 400mil$, and multiplied it by a factor of 1000s without Trump's army of financial advisers, lawyers and connections to guide her.

She is much better than Trump. She doesnt have to borrow from russian banks
Pretty sure that a 20 years old Kylie would have been a more competent, level headed and hardworking president than Trump ever was.

·
Registered
6,674 Posts

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Based on his claims of what he owns. And I think we've all learned to take with a grain of salt everything he says, especially when it's self serving :shrug:

When a notorious liar slams his fists and repeatedly shouts "I'm a billionaire", "I've only received one million dollars from my daddy", "I'm a stable genius", "I have the best words", "I have large hands" and then most evidence points to the contrary... as a rational person, I tend to believe the contrary.

It's hard to get to bottom of who owns what, when companies are owned by other non-public entities which in turn are owned by other entities etc. Especially when ownership is via non-profit brokers like Vanguard, information is not public anymore. Furthermore the vast majority of "his" hotels only pay him to use the name 'Trump', but are not owned by him. Only people who have seen his tax returns can know how much he is worth, and one of them strongly implied that his worth is in the 150-250 mil dollars range (info from one of the sources I posted). Said reporter was initially sued by Trump for libel, but the lawsuit was eventually dropped ;)

·
Registered
31,349 Posts
Selling one billion worth of make up in four years is insane. Is it really net profit, though? Doubt it.

Their mother is probably a mastermind and must be running that business. I can't imagine Kyle doing anything else than taking care of the marketing on IG. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Selling one billion worth of make up in four years is insane. Is it really net profit, though? Doubt it.

Their mother is probably a mastermind and must be running that business. I can't imagine Kyle doing anything else than taking care of the marketing on IG. :shrug:
Kylie is the Founder & 100% owner of Kylie Cosmetics

''self made'' bit i know she isn't from the ground self made like Oprah, but she is more self made than a Trump who got a million from his dad to start up his company while Kylie used her own money what she made of modelling 250k, so not her family's money

without the self made tag, a female being youngest billionaire ever is still great for the women in general, since that is (well deserved) usually respected overall :)

and i think she herself had these dreams of her own (understandable) since that family of hers is bit notorious, regarding Kim K sextape scandal, so breaking free from that is a ambitious and smart move from Kylie, she's a lot smarter than most think she is :)

·
Registered
7,212 Posts
Inside Kylie Jenner’s Web Of Lies—And Why She’s No Longer A Billionaire

Earlier this year, Kylie Jenner sold half of her cosmetics company in one of the greatest celebrity cash-outs of all time. But the deal’s fine print reveals that she has been inflating the size and success of her business. For years.
More than a decade into their fame, the Kardashian-Jenners tend to induce eye rolls and sighs among jaded media consumers. But when it comes to their wealth, even critics of reality TV’s first family are intrigued; the Kardashian-Jenner machine—and the cash it generates—has been the subject of articles, podcasts, even books. But no one cares more about the topic than the family itself, which has spent years fighting Forbes for higher spots on our annual wealth and celebrity earnings lists.

So when the youngest of the clan, Kylie Jenner, sold 51% of her Kylie Cosmetics to beauty giant Coty in a deal valued at $1.2 billion this January, it was a watershed moment for the family. One of the greatest celebrity cash-outs of all time, the transaction seemed to confirm what Kylie had been saying all along and what Forbes had declared in March 2019: that Kylie Jenner was, indeed, a billionaire—at least before the coronavirus.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
i unstan her, i really thought she was different from the rest of the kardashians, smarter than them but turns out she isn't any different at all

her cosmetics company could now go bust, i mean who even wants to continue buy something from a liar and a crook

61 - 80 of 87 Posts