Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fortunatelly, its only her physio... From what I know, he forced her to do a hard work, so should now lazy Petra occur in the very next season, no wonder really.

Vanek probably stays, he can motivate her, when needed, bar her traditional falls like those played on ultra-slow YECs surfaces, which just dont suit her game at all.

Am really curious what to expect...

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Kvitova parts her way with her coach!

It was purposeful. You know, I am an attention seeker. But it was truth (partly)...

·
Registered
84,690 Posts

If that coach still can't coach her to play well on slow hard courts, then he doesn't deserve to stay anyway me thinks. I mean Petra barely winning on her best surfaces nowadays.....

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

If that coach still can't coach her to play well on slow hard courts, then he doesn't deserve to stay anyway me thinks. I mean Petra barely winning on her best surfaces nowadays.....
This isnt actually true. Petra played the YEC 7 times out of 9 attempts, which might be the very best result in all WTA - so somehow, shes really the consistent one. But all those YECs were really horrid to watch, however, what attacking first-striker preferring laser-fast surfaces would have played better there...

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts