Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this true? i cant find any real news, but i wanted to place a bet and they told me they just got this information that she's out? if so, :sobbing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,900 Posts
dan. said:
is this true? i cant find any real news, but i wanted to place a bet and they told me they just got this information that she's out? if so, :sobbing:

:eek: I think she'll play :eek: :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i hope so, but this info come from a very big book and the lady said they just got the call that she retired and i asked, you mean withdrew? and she said yeah. i hope they are wrong...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
yup she's out - on the proximus webpage it has Patty as the winner already...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,320 Posts
Yea its true on the news it just said amelie and iveta will play and the winner will face patty in the q/f.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,883 Posts
dan. said:
is this true? i cant find any real news, but i wanted to place a bet and they told me they just got this information that she's out? if so, :sobbing:
yes dan,it is true.she has an injured hand,sadly...but the curious thing is that patty is very ill as well,and they already wanted to withdraw from the tourney,as they got the call from the officials,that sveta wont play!so,they will do an easy programm(patty)on friday,and see how it goes.thats the latest info.for more,just go on pattys site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
you mean kveta won't play right... or did you mean something from the start of the tourney?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,883 Posts
inkymisafan said:
you mean kveta won't play right... or did you mean something from the start of the tourney?
kveta will definitely NOT play.and patty will resume light training on friday.but if that means,she will play on,i dont know.maybe,they dont even know theirselves,how it will go on!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
alibaby said:
kveta will definitely NOT play.and patty will resume light training on friday.but if that means,she will play on,i dont know.maybe,they dont even know theirselves,how it will go on!
ahh ok... I knew Kveta had pulled out, but I wasn't sure what you meant in your first post, coz you wrote "sveta" and so I thought that maybe Sveta Kuznetsova was meant to play, but pulled out, and Patty was already feeling sick before the tourney or something...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,883 Posts
inkymisafan said:
ahh ok... I knew Kveta had pulled out, but I wasn't sure what you meant in your first post, coz you wrote "sveta" and so I thought that maybe Sveta Kuznetsova was meant to play, but pulled out, and Patty was already feeling sick before the tourney or something...
oh yes,i just saw it,you are right.sorry for that,of course i meant kveta... :) as i read it on pattys page,she will just do a 15 minute hitting before her quarterfinale match on friday,but if she will play actually,i dont know.i really hope so!! :kiss: :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152,750 Posts
alibaby said:
oh yes,i just saw it,you are right.sorry for that,of course i meant kveta... :) as i read it on pattys page,she will just do a 15 minute hitting before her quarterfinale match on friday,but if she will play actually,i dont know.i really hope so!! :kiss: :kiss:
hmm doesn't sound good for Patty then either. :sad: Hopefully she will be able to play - but I guess she'll play Amelie, and probably won't win.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top