Reactions: AjdeNate!

·
Banned
181 Posts
good work kveta

·
Registered
7,721 Posts
Well, if Sesil doesn't do something with her serve until RG, there will be no more excuses :D It's impossible to win more points on the other's service game than her's

Pff Sesil, every time I am here you lose - must change the forum or what?! :lol:

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Ok, after looking at the stats...its clear that Sesil is working on a new serve technique because I refuse to believe that her serve could have deteriorated that much. I saw Sesil play a few times last year and she has a very good serve, especially her first. Like all youngsters, her second needed some work. T

She has a few weeks off now, so I hope she can spend some quality time doing something about it, because off the ground she already has the goods.

·
Banned
36,918 Posts
well done kveta. keep up the good form and show the youngsters that the veterans arent going anywhere just yet :)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I keep hearing about this girl but so far she hasn't had one impressive result unlike Nicole V. Losing to Pesche is really bad since Kveta is struggling with her form since god knows how long. Peschkelated! :eek:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.