Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say sorry for organizers .I will withdraw from Sandiego and will retire this week.This is very sad because I think I'm playing well right now .I want to retire this week because i want to memomorize my great moment that I've won my first title here .

The cause that I have to retire is I don't have a time to prepare myself before the matches .And you know , if you don't prepare yourself the results will be bad .I don't want to see I'm going down and down . If I play I will do my best but I can't do my best so I don't want to play :sad: .

FWTA is only a game I play in WTAworld .I don't mean other games suck but I love women tennis and this game is easy to play <but hard to win :devil: > .This game is very fun :worship: and I've learned a lot of thing from this game .

The last I have to thanks for :

Alberto & Petosp for the draws & results :worship:
Jakub for commitment & ranking :worship:
zut16....my first&loved friend :kiss:
Vut & zeeson...my compatriot :hearts:
Leena , TenniSta & Kaelin for jokes ;)
Lucia for FWTA New image :cool:
And FWTA players :yeah:

I will miss U all :sad: .....Bye

·
Premium Member
20,718 Posts
This is really sad (and im speaking as myself not serena) :sad: .

Im very happy for you to go out on a high in the game Sveti :kiss: and we will miss you now cos your such a great player :wavey: .
But i dont think you should retire :mad: :fiery: :eek: :angel: ;)

·
Registered
13,496 Posts
omg I`m shocked

:sad:
that that mean that I should remove you from ranking ?? I have to say you are one ot the newcome I like the most and I will miss you for sure.

Please think about that . If you just need some time , 2-3 months than it`s ok , and you can come back after some time .
If it is for sure :sad: please tell me and I will remove you from ranking :sad:

·
Sabatini lover Forever
14,605 Posts
TartarVicario said:
Thanks Jakub .I have to be apprenticed for 6 months so please remove me from ranking :sad: :sad:
Really a sad loss for the game. Even Anke wanted to square off against this year player in San Diego :)

:wavey: Svetlana

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.