·
Registered
19,139 Posts
Poor match from Amélie! :help: :sobbing:

Great performance from Sveta! :yeah:

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Congrats to Sveta now she better win now.

:sad: Well actually not too sad it, Sveta was just too hot today and at least she got more games than in the SF last year, now on to clay, have a nice break Amélie.

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Sveta :kiss: Now TAKE the title!.

Amelie, don't be upset. You lost to a good player! :kiss: Good luck in doubles and in your next tournament. :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Well done Swieta! She was the boss today! :worship:

I'm not the biggest fan of her, but I'm might pleased she's back to her best... actually I think she plays the best tennis of her career ATM :)
Congrats! :yeah:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
amelie:( she just looked outta it today

svetlana though....i can't help but think what this is doing for her confidence and game. her forehand is sooooo deadly. she's going to be a force this year, wow.....

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Amélie's forehand and return :tape:
Does anybody agree she has become a defensive player?

BTW congrats to Sveta, she would have beaten anybody today :eek:

Reactions: manu32

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
I'm not too sad by this. Very big well done to Svetlana, she must have played VERY VERY well. I hope this is a sign that this very nice girl is getting abck to her very best level. I can only hope now that she takes this form into the final and doesn't become blacklisted by me, for beating my fav, and taking a match against someone i'm not so crazy about.

As for You Amelie... this is a SIGN... stop sipping that wine, and better stop playing doubles with Svetlana... that was a BAD IDEA... she has worked you out. End this madness. But other than that, this was a good tournmament... you avenged your losses to Ana and Nadia, and defended all your points to stay even longer at number one. You have enough titles for the year anyway.... so really... it's only fair Svetlana gets some glory.

:yeah: Not a great score line.. but it's okay.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
tenn_ace said:
Sveta :kiss: Now TAKE the title!.

Amelie, don't be upset. You lost to a good player! :kiss: Good luck in doubles and in your next tournament. :wavey:
I forgot about the doubles :eek: Good luck to both girls.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts