Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Myskina's win at RG, ys predicted another Russian would win Wimbledon. As I recall it, almost everyone laughed at his face. Well, ys, kudos to you for an amazing accurate prediction :worship: Did you think it would be Sharapova ? :devil:

·
Banned
723 Posts
when you say another russian win..that is like taking half the field nowadays:)

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
ys has an amazing amount of knowledge regarding Russian tennis, and sometimes his/her predictions are deadly accurate. That's why I always pray he says positive things about Elena D! :)

Well done!!

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Sam L said:
Actually as I recall ys has been predicting Russians to win this or that for a couple of years now. So he was bound to get it right one of these days. :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
113,601 Posts
Sam L said:
Actually as I recall ys has been predicting Russians to win this or that for a couple of years now. So he was bound to get it right one of these days. :eek:
Yeah, we all knew it was going to happen. And now's the time.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
ys :hearts:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
what is this recent develop of people sending personal messages over general messages?

if you make the same predictions over and over again eventually you are likely to get it right - that's how nostradamus made a name for himself. i'm hoping that logic eventually works when patty wins a GS

·
Registered
113,601 Posts
t_fan said:
Whoa! Didn't you know? ys = Yury Sharapov. He must know Masha better than anyone.
;)
No, ys has been ripping Nags Jr. to shreds for months. He ain't daddy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts