Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Member,
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kathy Rinaldi today won the Senior Women's Doubles title at the US Open, with Olga Morozova, to add to the Wimbledon title she won in July with Ilana Kloss! Kathy was my favourite player throughout the 80s, and today she and Olga beat Kathy May, my favourite player of the 70s, with Pam Casale in a match I'd have killed to see! Well done Kathy!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mere de Dieu, don't encourage Kathy :mad:
Olga carried Kathy. Olga and I actually made la finale de Wimbledon, unlike Madame Rinaldi-Stunk who made le finale in places like Wild Dunes and Worcester. Also Kathy May now weighs 32 stone and Pam Casale was dragging a saline drip around the court so don't praise Kathy Rinaldi-Stunk :fiery:

·
Registered
490 Posts
I didn't see you in the draw, putting your money where your (overly large) mouth is. Face it Tauzi'r'at, you're just jealous, because although Kathy never won big, like you, she got attention and did it without writing a book and being a shit-stirrer.

·
Registered
274 Posts
billie_jean_king said:
I didn't see you in the draw, putting your money where your (overly large) mouth is. Face it Tauzi'r'at, you're just jealous, because although Kathy never won big, like you, she got attention and did it without writing a book and being a shit-stirrer.
Merde stirrer? This from Billie Jean King who er......... said bad things about Lisa Spain Short once. I was there I heard it :fiery: Jealouse of Kathy? Pff numero trois dans le monde et la finale de Wimbledon more than out weighs Kathy's whole carriere! And yes I had le intelligence to make money out of a book on la tour. What would a book on Kathy's life on the tour be called? 'How to get good deals on flights out of the major cities of the world during the second day of a Grande Slam!' :lol:

Reactions: SueBarker

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Congratulations, Kathy. Now go pick on someone your own age, okay? :lol:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Some of us retired gracefully to our position as anchor woman to EVERYTHING the BBC broadcasts sports-wise.

Oh, and unlike Kathy and Nat, I won a Slam.

·
Registered
274 Posts
alfajeffster said:
Congratulations, Kathy. Now go pick on someone your own age, okay? :lol:
Oui Kathy, take this advice - go play in the over 50's!

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Nathalie_Tauziat said:
Oui Kathy, take this advice - go play in the over 50's!
Hey- I hear Martina Navratilova is looking for a new doubles partner- maybe Kathy could partner Nav and apologize for beating her back in 1984! :lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts
SueBarker said:
Some of us retired gracefully to our position as anchor woman to EVERYTHING the BBC broadcasts sports-wise.

Oh, and unlike Kathy and Nat, I won a Slam.
Ah Madame Barker, your French win. 1976. Le great field that annee included my grand-mere, Lindsay Davenport's foetus and Suzanne Lenglen's ashes. Also didn't you defeate Nancy Loeffler Caro 22-20 dans le finale set in the finale?

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
Anyone remember Renata Tomanova?

·
Registered
262 Posts
How wrong you are Nat. It wasn't Jennifer's foetus, but her as a 2 month old baby!

The rest is true.

But I still have a Slam.

·
Registered
274 Posts
SueBarker said:
How wrong you are Nat. It wasn't Jennifer's foetus, but her as a 2 month old baby!

The rest is true.

But I still have a Slam.
Pardonnez-moi, I have altered my previous post to Lindsay's foetus. How could I forget you saving those 3 match points against her?

·
Registered
262 Posts
And I wouldn't have been able to, had she not been sulking at me taking her dummy away at the change-over. Lindsay being a big sulk is not new, she was doing it as a foetus.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts