Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if this is tru seeing as it was a tabloid reporting, but The Sun has written that Anna and Enrique are getting married this evening in the Dominican Republic at sunset. What do you guys think - is it true??

·
Banned
149 Posts
Is she pregnent? :confused:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
If the sun writes it, it must be un-true

·
Banned
149 Posts
I dunoo,maybe they hadnt taken premonitions,and an accident had happened :confused:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
If Anna K. gets married, will she then stop dating? :eek: :)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
TeeRexx said:
If Anna K. gets married, will she then stop dating? :eek: :)
didnt stop her the last time

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
didn't she sun also wrote that they broke up?

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
pffff at the sun, we might as well start believing the one about the london bus found at the south pole. I mean the Dominican republic. They'd probably be showered with gun fire not confetti.

Anyway Congrats to Anna and Enrique if its true, if not then I still have a shot, when I go to see her in BMH LOL!

·
Banned
149 Posts
So shes going to be an unmarried mother :eek: are there any unmarried mothers playing in the womens tour,yet or at any other time? :confused:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Jeu, set, et match Mademoiselle Iglesias. lol!!!

I'm sure *if* it's true, we won't know anything about it until about 6 months after they get divorced.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,023 Posts
MartinaI said:
Don't know if this is tru seeing as it was a tabloid reporting, but The Sun has written that Anna and Enrique are getting married this evening in the Dominican Republic at sunset.
You mean she is now with Dokic's boyfriend? I thought he is Brazilian..

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Here it is:
========
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003250509,,00.html
============
Enrique
By VICTORIA NEWTON
Bizarre Editor

TENNIS babe Anna Kournikova is secretly planning to tie the knot with pop heart-throb Enrique Iglesias today.

The superstar couple are set to marry on the Caribbean paradise island of the Dominican Republic in a ceremony at sunset.

Russian-born Anna, 21, and Enrique, 28, have been dating since February last year.

The pair, who both live in Florida, have gone to great lengths to keep their romance a secret. It is thought Enrique’s famous crooner father Julio, 59, will NOT be attending the ceremony in Casa de Campo.

The blonde tennis ace, who earned £7.2million in endorsements in 2001, was briefly married to Russian ice hockey star Sergei Fedorov two years ago.

Since they split she has had a stormy relationship with Enrique.
They hit trouble in November at the MTV Europe awards in Barcelona. Party girl Emma Jones, 25, went back to Enrique’s suite, emerging an hour later “looking flushed”.

They met up again when Enrique flew into London. The incident led to a series of rows with Anna and a split just before Christmas.

But Anna and Enrique have been spotted together several times in the last couple of months.

Enrique was seen hiding his head in his hands when he watched Anna bomb out of the Nasdaq-100 Open in America in March.

Steamy ... Enrique and Anna in video for his single

The couple’s sizzling chemistry was obvious when Enrique used Anna for a music video.

The shoot for last year’s single Escape was so steamy the pair could not stop snogging and took THREE HOURS to perfect the scene.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
MartinaI said:
Don't know if this is tru seeing as it was a tabloid reporting, but The Sun has written that Anna and Enrique are getting married this evening in the Dominican Republic at sunset. What do you guys think - is it true??
Well all I can say is :rolleyes:

·
Banned
149 Posts
Why is VICTORIA NEWTON bizarre? :confused:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts