Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Hmmm, Good Lord. Anna, geez. Any win would be great!?! ANY! Heck, start off at 10K, work your way through the likes of Mesa, Midland, and maybe a tier V will be in store... Why not bring your ITF total to 4?

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Anna in 25K's? It's a good idea for her to play little tournaments to get some wins and confidence... but...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Come on Anna!!! Stop doing this!! :(

We know that 95% chances you won't be playing at these events... ;) :p

Please, stop disappointing the fans & cheating on those who spend the money buying the tickets to see you!!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Tsss 25K --> She play better 75K tournaments... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Even if Anna wins it will be an improvement for her ranking as she has NO POINTS to defent until Rome. Maybe she can edge into the top 60.

·
Premium Member
181,848 Posts
You don't need tickets to go and see over 95% of ITF events but there are some that so and they are mostly in the US.
So she's not cheating any fans of anything,

I don't think we'll see her there anyway as she's got a WC for Berlin.
either she plays both of these 25k's or has a WC for both Berlin and Rome.

Sea Island has also got Amy Frazier listed and she's ranked 25 places higher.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
so do these commitments clash with both Rome and Berlin, I thought it was just Berlin and Rome was the week after.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Also is one of these the Cloister Cup?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,310 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Even if Anna wins it will be an improvement for her ranking as she has NO POINTS to defent until Rome. Maybe she can edge into the top 60.
Next week she has the second round points to defend at Bol. And the second challenger tournament is in the same week as Rome, which means she can only play one of them. And even if she wins the two challengers, I thing she won't win enough points to go to the top 60, I don't think it will be enough to even stay where she is. Anyway, I just hope she plays and stays healthy.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
i think anna just needs the matches

its not like shed go far in berlin or rome anyways

good for you Anna, hope your healthy, and heres to an all-russian final (with you winning of course)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts