Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anna has been spotted in Michigan yesterday first at a mall and latter working out/running 3 miles at a local high school track. People said she seemed to be in really good shape and working hard. Hope this is a good sign that a return is in the near future. GO ANNA :D

· Registered
6,094 Posts
Vamos! :)

· Registered
7,281 Posts
Seles1 said:
Anna has been spotted in Michigan yesterday first at a mall and latter working out/running 3 miles at a local high school track. People said she seemed to be in really good shape and working hard. Hope this is a good sign that a return is in the near future. GO ANNA :D
That wasn't Anna! It was me!

· Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anna trains at the Sports Club Of West Bloomfield the same club in which Amy Fraizer grew up hitting out of so she has some ties in Michigan. Also she hits at another strong tennis club where I play and where her once coach Ed Nagel teaches and a lot of strong junoirs hit like Theresa Loger.

· Registered
7,880 Posts
Seles1 said:
Anna trains at the Sports Club Of West Bloomfield the same club in which Amy Fraizer grew up hitting out of so she has some ties in Michigan. Also she hits at another strong tennis club where I play and where her once coach Ed Nagel teaches and a lot of strong junoirs hit like Theresa Loger.
omg, anna trains at the sports club of West Bloomfield? My aunt lives there...I've been there so many times and I didn't know it was that special :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.