Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You don't believe. It is not Anna's Gossip but ALLA's gossip.
I was watching the Anna vs Henin match and the commentators was talking about Anna(off course).
They said:
"When Everybody thougths that LAPENTI was Anna's boyfriend
no one knew that he was ALLA's boyfriend. He chered Ana's mother"
and The guy who told this, He is closed Lapenti!

WOW WOW WOW

:eek:

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,053 Posts
Beautiful.. The next thing we will probably learn that someone was not after Anna, but after her grandmother instead..:confused:

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
I've heard the same thing about Alla for years now. It's always a rumor that she is the one dating Anna's "boyfriends" not Anna. There were rumors about Alla and Sergei Fedorov in 97 and the same rumors surfaced again in 2000 with Alla and Pavel Bure. However, that is all they are: rumors. Until the press actually gets some evidence, they should not report rumors as facts and they should also take care to get actual proof instead of relying on a friend of a friend.

Truth be told; it is no wonder that Anna has a difficult time concentrating on tennis with this kind of publicity. Her management company and her mother need to take better care of protecting her instead of allowing every rumor about her to become world wide publicity. It serves no purpose and makes things that much harder on Anna, on and off the court.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Are Anna`s parents divorced then?

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
I'm sure this is a bunch of crap, because as far as I know Alla and Sergei are still happily married, they certainly wouldn't be travelling around with Anna if they weren't. I think this is yet another instance of the media trying to stir things up to do with Anna.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
It's all a bunch of rubbish. Don't ever believe these rumors. And Alla and Sergei are still married. If they weren't, you can bet the media would let us know about it.

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
lol....this is a lot of bullshit....

anna's parents ARE together....

anna's boyfriends are actually alla's?! hehehehehe....some people have nothing better to do....

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
LOL [email protected]

I also saw the commentor saying that LOL, I started to laugh LMAO!

He is sooo funny!! I love the ESPN's commentors :)

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Tabloid trash!!

Oh come on. This one takes the cake. Ok, sure it's possible;but
I doubt Papa Kournikova would let that go on. Russian men
have alot of pride and for Nico to have an affair with Alla
between Papa Kournikova's visits to check on the bank accounts
and his little Anna; is HIGHLY unlikely.

Funny rumour anyway.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Just out of interest Enrique Iglesias was on British TV yesterday and said the stories about him not wanting to kiss Anna Kournikova were not true. He thinks she is very beautiful and loved kissing her for his video!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
the bild(who are realy Anna crazy) had list about all the crap spreading around about her on the internet, realy the biggest crap(and sometimes even worse)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Well, I took a photo today of Alla and Sergei sitting together with martina's mother.. while there daughters were playing doubles today, they actually were sitting about 10metres from me:)
I cannot post the pic, due to the file size :(

I highly doubt that they are divorced..
:

As for the most recent rumours concerning the video with Enrique Iglesias, they were just so stupid in the first place, that you could not take them seriously anyway..

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
That's a funny gossip :)

But...wasn't it only gossip that Anna was with Nicolas? I thought that wasn't true (just friends ;))...

·
Registered
602 Posts
How you want it?

As far as I know Anna'a parents officially divorced, but got back together some time ago to support Anna. When they are not touring with Anna, Sergei stays in Moscow, and Alla stays in Florida.
I tried to do quick search but seems can not find that info.

As I can read russian (one more ex-russian on this board), I will check russian sites.

:wavey:
Goshka

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Marshmellow. are you Trina from the Kournikova board? My investigative instincts tell me that you are. You have to get up pretty early in the morning to out fox this cat!

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Cat: yes, it's the same person from kournikova.com :)

As for these rumors, I think they are absolutely hilarious because they are so outrageous. I can't believe anyone would believe them!!

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
As far as I know, Anna's father has left his teaching post in Moscow. Or, he only works there part time. He has travelled full time with Anna the last year or so. And if you remember those photos last year of Anna sunbathing at her home in Miami Beach, her father was in some of those pictures. So, he lives with Anna and Alla in Miami Beach.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts