Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier today during the USO "Nick's Picks" segment, Anna Kournikova rushed the camera and hugged Nick. So on and so forth. She had a noticeable bandage on her back. Anyway!

Nick was making his usual picks, so he asked Anna who she thought would win the title. She said either Clijsters or Capriati. Nick then convinced her that she can't pick two--she has to pick one winner. She then went on to pick Capriati, as did Nick.

Thoughts anyone?

I hope she doesn't lose her jeans. :bounce:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
i heart backhand said:
Earlier today during the USO "Nick's Picks" segment, Anna Kournikova rushed the camera and hugged Nick. So on and so forth. She had a noticeable bandage on her back. Anyway!

Nick was making his usual picks, so he asked Anna who she thought would win the title. She said either Clijsters or Capriati. Nick then convinced her that she can't pick two--she has to pick one winner. She then went on to pick Capriati, as did Nick.

Thoughts anyone?

I hope she doesn't lose her jeans. :bounce:
Nick is a clown. I saw him making his picks on Tuesday for the Wednesday matches and they had to keep taping him as he kept bumbling over names left and right. Was pretty comical.

Maybe Anna is looking to Nick to be her coach again.

·
Registered
18,949 Posts
Steam said:
Nick is a clown. I saw him making his picks on Tuesday for the Wednesday matches and they had to keep taping him as he kept bumbling over names left and right. Was pretty comical.

Maybe Anna is looking to Nick to be her coach again.
Er, that would be bad. Nick can only teach her how to plod along the baseline, and hit a bunch of unforced errors...and she's done enough of that for the past few years. Get Harold back...beg, if necessary.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
If Justine can get through her next two matches, she will win.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
GBFH said:
Er, that would be bad. Nick can only teach her how to plod along the baseline, and hit a bunch of unforced errors...and she's done enough of that for the past few years. Get Harold back...beg, if necessary.
I still think that its a shame that Slozil was made a scapegoat for the Oz Open double faults.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.