Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
They said the match just started but that Anna has already spit on the chair umpire. For that she was given a very stern warning.

·
Adrenaline junkie
22,998 Posts
MarcusRock said:
They said the match just started but that Anna has already spit on the chair umpire. For that she was give a very stern warning...
For which she answered - "I am terrified"

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Rotflmao!!!:d

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'm a massive tool.

Please don't post misleading scores. It's worse than murder.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Really ? ;)

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Amanda I love your signature. Were those people refering to Anna K? If so they should be hurt bad for that. Anna will do all the above!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
I just called and the woman said she didnt have any scores yet, the woman was quite bitchy also..... Im like YOU have to expect people are going to call. its freaking Anna, cmon now.....!!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Yeah I don't think she's giving scores until the thing is over. She DID, however, say that Anna had a pizza delivered to the court where she was playing and ate it during a changeover. She threw hot cheese at the chair umpire and he suffered 3rd degree burns on his cheek. Anna was again given a stern warning.

·
Registered
352 Posts
In the second round, Kournikoya delivered a flurry of punches to the midsection that really weakened her opponent. However, Rao survived the round by clinching and tying up Kournikova. The strategy of Rao appears simple: she just waits patiently for an opportuntiy to deliver a big right hook to Kournikova's notoriously weak chin and score a TKO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts