Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 975 Posts

·
Registered
26,753 Posts
I always call them SNSD. i remember i used to think Girls Generation and SNSD were 2 different bands:hysteric:

For me, I like SNSD better. 2NE1 is good, they’re probably the 2nd or 3rd best girl group in Korean pop in my opinion, but they lack the looks and SNSD’s songs are more appealing in my opinion :lol:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
SNSD is also my #1. :cheer:
And yes, Sooyoung with long hair looks fantastic.

I agree about 2NE1 lacks in the look department but they're pretty awesome as well.

I love me some Kara though I heard that they had some issue with their management?

·
夏の匂い。キ&#
104,564 Posts
Gee is amazing! :speakles:
its repetitive melody and annoying lyrics(especially the chorus) are just annoying - I can't sit through the whole song, seriously. I have no idea why this song can be that famous.

Even "firework" from Koyote , 2NE1's fire, SNSD's into the new world are MUCH better than this one.

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,135 Posts
Highly recommend all to watch Boys Over Flowers. Once you finish that serial, you will feel like a part of you died with it and will fall in love with the entire soundtrack :inlove:
No. The Japanese version "Hana Yori Dango I & II" trumps both the Korean and Taiwanese versions. BOF's eye-candy and cool gadgets can't overcome its dullness.

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
Big Bang and 2NE1 are coming and I have my tickets ready!

But with Daesung being involved in the recent accident, I don't know whether Big Bang will still be able to come. :sad:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
NEW SONGS ALERT

Baek Ji Young - Average :inlove:

F(X) - DANGER (#1 for three weeks now)

Sistar 19 - Ma Boy

Lim Jeung Hee - Golden Lady

After School - Shampoo

Jay Park - Abandoned

Beast - Fiction

Park Bom - Don't Cry

4minute - Heart To Heart

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I just watched a shit load of videos and understood none of them :sobbing: Their voices are great. Do any of these artist have songs in English?

101 - 120 of 975 Posts