Tennis Forum banner

961 - 980 of 989 Posts

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
Its a good comeback for CLC.Hopefully they get some wins and doesnt disband.

Anyone going on one of blackpink's concerts in europe.I think I will go,atm only VIP tickets in sale.waiting for the one from 88-191 euros price range.

Eung eung is my current obsession.

This song is underrated due to bigger girls promoting and giving comebacks in same time.

·
Registered
76,657 Posts
Its a good comeback for CLC.Hopefully they get some wins and doesnt disband.

Anyone going on one of blackpink's concerts in europe.I think I will go,atm only VIP tickets in sale.waiting for the one from 88-191 euros price range.

Eung eung is my current obsession.

This song is underrated due to bigger girls promoting and giving comebacks in same time.
I love gugudan too but that song was 'not my type'. I reckon 'The Boots' and 'A Girl Like Me' were better.

Anyway, thoughts?

·
Milk and honey
3,595 Posts
June is soooo promising @Daebak. 😍

I love APRIL and BVNDIT’s songs, but for me my favourite so far this year is this masterpiece from Apink. We had to stan on that one! They also did a grand slam in terms of wins, the first of their career almost 10 years in and the first GG to do it this year 😱

Reactions: Daebak.

·
Registered
76,657 Posts
June is soooo promising @Daebak. 😍

I love APRIL and BVNDIT’s songs, but for me my favourite so far this year is this masterpiece from Apink. We had to stan on that one! They also did a grand slam in terms of wins, the first of their career almost 10 years in and the first GG to do it this year 😱

I like that one too but I think I like I'm so sick and %% better

961 - 980 of 989 Posts